5.0 out of 5 stars Yet another great map in the series.
I have a number of these maps for planning three day bike trips with my friends. They are a great resource for planning and a quick look up of the route when out on the bike. Comes in a plastic wallet which protects the map in my bag.

If you are planning on doing the route, this is a must have.
Published 16 months ago by dezw

3.0 out of 5 stars Cycle map
Its fine. it just doesn't cover the area I was hoping. In other words where we wanted to cycle there are not yet any cycle tracks.
Published on 14 Feb. 2013 by S M Sangster

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet another great map in the series., 12 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Lochs and Glens North - Sustrans Cycle Route Map: Sustrans Official Cycle Route Map and Information Covering the 217 Miles of National Cycle Network from Glasgow to Inverness (Map)

If you are planning on doing the route, this is a must have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 21 July 2014
Just what I needed for my bike ride. Plenty of information and stood up to the bending and rough handling that I gave it.

4.0 out of 5 stars I would like them to be better and more clearly defined, 26 Oct. 2014
The north is no clearer then south. I would like them to be better and more clearly defined.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sustrans quality as always,, 2 May 2015
Very useful in all weathers. Clear route marking.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cycle map, 14 Feb. 2013