1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars the best!, 19 April 2010
This review is from: Boggart Sandwich and Other Stories / Tales from the Edge of the World (Audio Cassette)
I listened to these stories as a little kid, then as a slightly older kid. And even now, I still listen to them, and love them every time. There is something wonderful about this collection of stories, and the people who are reading them do the voices brilliantly!

I particularly loved the 'Tales from the Edge of the World' or 'tales from the land at the edge of the world', and have probably listened to these tales in particular more than I have listened to or read anything else. The voices in this are particularly good, and even after taking a break of many, many years, I still remember all the words.

This is a wonderful tape for any child, and will stay with them into adulthood. I wish they would release these tapes on CD, as tapes break after too many listens.

I would say it's worth an investment, as the stories are just amazing, I cannot praise them more!

Contains the tales: Boggart sandwich, Jinny Greenteeth and the travelling dentist, the boggart who wouldn't tell her name, the beautiful boggart of tinsell tower, mad jen ironsides of boggart's end, and finally, the ever wonderful, tales from the land at the edge of the world!

Boggart Sandwich and Other Stories / Tales from the Edge of the World