5.0 out of 5 stars Quirky tales
An excellent compilation of original informative and entertaining articles with a humorous slant and wry wit to leave a discerning reader feeling enlightened and refreshed.
Published 12 months ago by Robert Allsop

1.0 out of 5 stars God's Waiting Room?
I loved the book of 'Oldie' cartoons so I thought I'd try this. Bad move! The articles are really tedious and the writing is very boring indeed. Maybe at the age of 63 I'm not yet ready for this turgid stuff? Give me 'Private Eye' any day rather than this dross! It's not for us baby boomers: it's for the generation above us already in God's waiting room.
Published 7 months ago by David Peter

1.0 out of 5 stars God's Waiting Room?, 4 Jun. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Amusing but not naff, 8 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Pick of the Oldie 2014 (Hardcover)
Gave a good insight to what the magazine would be like if a subscription was bought. good present for the older generation

5.0 out of 5 stars Quirky tales, 15 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Pick of the Oldie 2014 (Hardcover)

1.0 out of 5 stars I expected a book of cartoons not written articles which I found pretty boring. Going to return unless it costs more ..., 13 Dec. 2014
Gerrard (Victoria, B.C. Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pick of the Oldie 2014 (Hardcover)
I should have read the review by the previous reviewer, I expected a book of cartoons not written articles which I found pretty boring.
Going to return unless it costs more to return than I paid originally.

Pick of the Oldie 2014
Pick of the Oldie 2014 by Sonali Chapman (Hardcover - 16 Sept. 2013)
Used & New from: £0.01