on 16 November 2011
Containing over 100 meditations, this book is a flowing well of personal reflections and Godly wisdom. I have just finished reading it for the third time and it has been a wonderful source of comfort, insight and encouragement.

The meditations in the book are set in the order of the extracts from the psalms upon which they are based. For those who wish to research psalms under a particular theme, however, an index has been provided under seven headings, for instance: 'God's eternal majesty', 'Times of pressure, and 'Learning God's ways.'

A wonderful way to start or finish the day.
on 4 February 2014
The book is fine in itself, but just not what I was looking for in a book titled through the Psalms. I was studing the Psalms and was needing a discussion on each of the Psalms. This was more a day by day book. Gave it to an elderly lady in church as I thought it would suit her.
on 27 December 2014
I bought this book (Through The Psalms with Derek Prince)for personal use - but it would equally make a nice present for a person of any faith - or none. It gives plenty of food for thought.

I currently hope to read all the Psalms maybe more than once in the coming year and I am sure the book Through The Psalms will be a great help. I am looking forward tio a new adventure on the journey of faith.

There is a saying (I think) regarding the Bible that The Old is in the New Revealed and the New is in the Old concealed'. The PSALMS are in the middle of the Bible so are easily 'found' if folk don't know their way around the Bible. May folk find in Two Oh One Five that God is well and truly Alive!

Jane Read
on 27 August 2013
This is an excellent book, suitable for 'thought for the day' at the end of the day. I would recommend it to all.
on 25 February 2015
You can not fault this book of daily lessons,messages from Derek Prince. I have read this everyday for over 4 years and still its fresh and insightful reading.