on 19 January 2013
Derek Prince was an excellent teacher on Biblical truths with an active Ministry. His writing is therefore interesting, alive and he is able to impart his years of knowledge with authority based on the teachings he solidly believes in. It shows his depth of not only his knowledge based on experience but his foundation of faith. He was highly respected in Ministry and I intend to purchase more of his sound teachings.
on 13 January 2015
The book helps to seperate myths from facts. I felt empowered by the power God has given me
on 8 December 2014
Good sound bible based teaching, just what you would expect from Derek Prince.
on 11 May 2014
I was only part way into this book on my kindle when I knew it had to be passed on for those I knew were also struggling to be set free from continued attacks that prevented us from walking with confidence in God's purpose for us.

I have ordered the book for a friend and plan to get another to pass on for another friend.

It is filled with scripture to support everything as well as experience when put into action. The sure way of Derek Prince's simple faith in God is wonderful and simply makes you want to strive to be closer to God and to be activated as a disciple of Jesus. Prince gives us the tools that are already in the bible explaining it and bringing it all together giving understanding and encouragement underpinned by faith that if God is for us then who can be against us?

I cannot stress enough, even if you feel you are set free then it is a great tool to enable you to be a disciple and help others to be set free! A message/book to be passed on praise the Lord!
on 6 October 2014
Good book, useful as a reference.
on 26 September 2015
So preachy and ridiculous.
Derek Prince would have you believe there are demons for everything.... Seriously EVERYTHING. From anger and jealousy to that extra piece of cake you ate last night.
Sorry Mr Prince but I'm keeping my cake demon.
on 16 August 2012
The book arrived very promptly. It was recommended to me in order to compare and contrast different views on the topic of demons. Derek Prince is a reputable writer of long standing. His title is provocative but I trust he would agree with this: the spirit world exists but we are advised not to engage with it. Only rarely in the west is there need for exorcism as a demon is only able to enter a person if invited. Until recently only a small minority in the west has dappled with the occult. These people have put themselves in the danger zone. (See also Peter Masters on related topics.) The Holy Spirit is the only spirit we can approach with confidence. With Him we are safe; with Him everything is out in the open. "God is light. In Him there is no darkness at all." 1 John 1:5 Once He is in residence through a person turning to Christ evil spirits have to flee. Their powers and their time are limited - be not afraid!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 March 2001
A fairly good book as a general background on the subject of deliverance from demonisation. However I believe that Prince has gone completely over the top and seems to see demons under every conceivable bush. He does not seem capable of recognising sins of the flesh that we are all subjected to,and every human failing, in his terms, comes under the heading of a demon. He appears to have tried to crack a spiritual wallnut with an oversized sledge-hammer.
on 12 December 2012
Great book. Derek Prince is an excellent teacher and can relate scripture in very understandable way. This book is a good insight into the spiritual realm that we all need to be aware of.
on 7 July 2013
This is an excellent book - teaching from the Scriptures, practical teaching from his own experience as well as from others. Extremely helpful, practical. Every Christian should read it.