1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't enjoy., 5 Sep 2012
This review is from: As the Crow Flies: A Walk from Edinburgh to London - in a Straight Line (Paperback)
I too am a JSP fan but I am not a fan of this book. It came over as a hastily written book by her PA from notes by Janet. Lot's of place names spelt wrong and her constant moaning made me go off her a bit. Not the pleasant travelogue I was looking forward to.

2.0 out of 5 stars A Disappointed JSP Fan, 12 July 2010
Having read several of JSP's books, including "Life's too f---ing short" and "Don't let the b-----ds get you down", both of which I thought were superb, I felt sure that "As the crow flies" would be an equally good read. Wrong! I found it tedious in the extreme. I also felt that JSP came across as a rather bad-tempered, whinging, grouch - the opposite of how I had always thought of her - who wasn't enjoying her walk at all! Maybe she was just having problems at the time. I hope she's got over them now.

As the Crow Flies: A Walk from Edinburgh to London - in a Straight Line
As the Crow Flies: A Walk from Edinburgh to London - in a Straight Line by Janet Street-Porter (Paperback - 16 April 1998)
Used & New from: 0.01