1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars This REALLY does work, it's AMAZING!, 29 Jan. 2005
This review is from: Motivation Power CD (Audio CD)
Thank You Paul!
Fistly I can CONFIDENTLY say this IS a miracle cure. But it does NOT work overnight. I bought both Supreme Self confidence, and Motivation Power. There are 2 tracks, one for your conscious mind, and one for your unconscious mind. You have to listen to them both regularly for it to work. I listened to them on and off, and regret it now it has sunk in - it could have worked much quicker if I was more dedicated.
After the first week or so, I got frustrated. Listening to it and thinking "yeah I 'UNDERSTAND' that, but I don't 'FEEL' it. It's obviously NOT working!". I realise (only now) that my conscious mind understood, but my unconscious mind disagreed at first. Ironically, I now know that the 'inner voice' within me that was doubting it all was the VERY SAME SOURCE of my lack of confidcence and motivation. I had no confidence in myself, or the CDs; and no motivation to continue to listen to them. But after listening to them on and off for about a year something began to change. I can't say exactly what or when, it was something I suddenly noticed one day, and realised that somehow I was different. More confident and more motivated.
The key to these is that the doubts you have about them working are the very same thing you are trying to overcome. The hypnosis track talks to that unconscious part of your mind that has no confidence or motivation, and always 'tells' you to "doubt the CD!" Eventually the CD changes what this 'inner voice' says, and in the process changes your perception of EVERYTHING. Eventually your 'inner voice' starts to say the opoosite of what it has always said, and you really won't even notice exactly when it happens It's important to learn to relax more and more each time as you continue to listen to the hypnosis track, until you can quieten your mind and let it sink in without having to think about it.
I REALLY hope this helps you to get as much out of the CD as I did, and in less time!
If I had the option I would give it 500 stars not just 5!

Motivation Power CD
Motivation Power CD by Paul McKenna (Audio CD)
Used & New from: £19.95