5.0 out of 5 stars KATE'S DAUGHTER THE REAL CATHERINE COOKSON
An excellent book of Catherine Cookson's life from start to finish, some good photos of her early years right up until the time she died in 1998. This book is a must for any Catherine Cookson fan.
Published on 28 Jun 2009 by Sue Gib.

3.0 out of 5 stars Downloaded this as Catherine Cookson fan
I read it all but would not say I enjoyed it. Others may feel differntly. It was debunking some of the previous published biography facts.
Published on 22 Oct 2012 by grovesy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars KATE'S DAUGHTER THE REAL CATHERINE COOKSON, 28 Jun 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars kates daughter, 16 July 2013
Heart rendering honest to the point you feel that you are going through her lifes obsicles with her. I lived at tyne dock for a number of years and used the news agents at the bottom of my street which back then was the area kate visited the pawn shop and pubs for her mam. I walked on and off tyne dock metro station which was a train station all those years ago, and i walk past st peter and pauls that catherine attended what a small world, that we can still to this day walk in the young foot steps of the then catherine mcmullen.

3.0 out of 5 stars Downloaded this as Catherine Cookson fan, 22 Oct 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Biography, 2 Aug 2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I used to read Catherine Cookson books all the time in my teens but never really knew much about her - this book answers everything. It has wonderful pictures and anecdotes from people who knew her. I recommend this to all her fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
good book

3.0 out of 5 stars Kate's Daughter: The real Catherine Cookson, 14 May 2014
Even though this interesting book is a biography, it could have been written by Catherine Cookson herself. Very light reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing after reading the Jarrow books to read about Catherine Cooksons life is a great piece of History, 6 May 2014
I loved every thing about this book, to read this at the end of the return to Jarrow has put everything into place, and to realize the life Catherine Cookson had led, changed my thoughts on her. Never knowing about her life until I read these 4books, it has been compelling and has drawn me into her life as if I was living it with her.

3.0 out of 5 stars curiosity, 11 Mar 2014
interesting ,i read this book because i have always enjoyed Cathrine Cookson stories,so that made me curious about her life

5.0 out of 5 stars Memoirs, 7 Mar 2014
Mrs. J. A. Archer (South Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
This really gripped me and I couldn't put it down. I'm a big fan of Catherine Cookson and have all her books. This really gave an insight into her life and showed the turmoil that she went through. I'd recommend this book to anyone who is interested in knowing more about the author and her life.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good in it lets you know about the life of Catherine Cookson, 3 Feb 2014
Let's you know about the life of Cathrine Cookson, but if you have read the other books like them it tended to tell you the same things over again. Yes I enjoyed it but some of it was a bit boring, still liked the fat that I found out about her life. A nit of a lady. Meaning she thought she was. Felt a bot sorry for her dear husband.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Kate's Daughter: The Real Catherine Cookson: 1
Kate's Daughter: The Real Catherine Cookson: 1 by Piers Dudgeon (Hardcover - 12 July 2012)
Used & New from: £0.01