5.0 out of 5 stars Discover who you are..
This is an an excellent book!
W,S,M describes the three basic personality types, and how we've inherited from our ancestors (Ancestral Memory)
Published on 15 April 2005 by andyiopr

3.0 out of 5 stars interesting
thought I would try this out and see a new angle of this but am not sure if I really "get" it. it's a bit confusing and not sure if it is for me.
Published 11 months ago by Nicola diaz

5.0 out of 5 stars Discover who you are.., 15 April 2005
This review is from: Warriors, Settlers & Nomads: Discovering Who We Are and What We Can Be: 1 (Paperback)
This is an an excellent book!
This is NOT about actual memories of the past (ala past life regression) but is about pre-programmed responses to given situations, and how they can reveal your personality type. Thus by understanding these responses we can learn to balance ourselves and actually adopt whichever personality type is best suited to a situation, rather than responding according to our 'type' which may prove unhelpful in certain situations.
Mr. Watts' book gives both the theoretical background, and practical advice, in recognising the three types, both within the people around you and within yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Powerful!, 12 Dec 2000
By A Customer
If you are not feeling quite content with yourself and feel that there is something missing, I assure that you will find it in Warriors, Settlers and Nomads. After reading this book you will have the knowledge, to be able to handle all different types of people and their characters, in any sort of situation. You learn how to extinguish your fears, purely by yourself. If I were a WARRIOR I would suggest that you buy this book straight away! If I were a SETTLER I would tell you that this book is very interesting and think it's worth you considering to purchase the book! If I were a NOMAD I would say that this book is absolutely amazing and you can't possibly pass up an opportunity like this!

5.0 out of 5 stars The start of a beautiful Journey, 24 Feb 2008
B. Page - See all my reviews
Terence Watts does a brilliant job in making an interesting subject more accessible through his thoughtful style of writing. After reading this book, I found I had a better insight into the personalities of those around me, which in turn allowed me to enjoy their company more and without some of the prejudice that had crept in over the years. In pursuing Terence's writings further, I now know that this book is just a prelude to a whole wealth of knowledge that he has researched and prepared over the years, and his new work SymbioDynamics takes this to a whole new level. So, I truly recommend this book for both myself and as a gift for many of my friends. Dinner table conversations have never been so enjoyable, so thank you Terence and keep up the outstanding work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Interesting, 28 Mar 2013
After reading this book I am able to identify the different personality types around me which makes communicating and building rapports alot easier.

A good knowledge to have if you work with different people daily.
Definently reccomended.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 3 Jan 2004
By A Customer
This book is fantastic, you have to read it to believe it. Must say it is spot on in describing my strengths and weaknesses, plus it gives you advice on how to better yourself. Will definitely read this one again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Warriors, Settlers & Nomads, 13 April 2011
Absolutely, brilliant book. Couldn't put it down!
I have learnt a lot about myself from this one book than I have from any other self-help books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant guide to self understanding, 7 Jan 2010
Terence Watts is a hugely successful self-helper, with several published books, a busy practice and and Institute that builds the skills of people who wish to help others. This book is the foundation of much of his work, and it is hardly a wonder that he is a success - this book is fantastic.

Warriors, Settlers and Nomads tells you the tale of 'Ancestral history', a time millions of years ago where the key components of our personality were forged. Despite being forged a long time ago, these components still remain in all of us today, and dictate so much of what we do, and how we interact with others.

Warriors, Settlers and Nomads helps you define which personality you are, how you access the other personality types, and then shows you how you can use that knowledge to interact with others. Armed with all of this information, you truly can be the person you want to be.

If you are looking for a a book that informs and teaches you how to be the success you deserve, this really is the one for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Read, Digest and be prepared to change your life and your view of the world!, 13 Jun 2014
Read, Digest and be prepared to change your life and your view of the world!
Yes, really! This book makes it easy to get in touch with and understand self and others.
Why we do and feel how we do, how to address it and improve not only ourselves but also interaction with others.

I am a WSN plus therapist and when employing this as a therapy model it never ceases to amaze seeing
see such swift and positive changes in clients every day.

This book goes into WSN enough to help understand and use for many life issues.

Terence Watts is a genuine genius in all his work and therapy models.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice book for simplifying personality types, 9 Feb 2014
Its a short book and east to digest, it appears to well read in psychology and self help communities. I'd definitely recommend you pick up a copy if only to annoy your friend by calling them Settlers and Nomads in the pub.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 29 Jun 2012
I have used the W S N principle in my Hypnotherapy practice for a long time.

I hold a small stock of these books to give out to clients when it is appropriate to their individual needs.

Buy it, read it and find the improvement to your life come about quickly.

Warriors, Settlers & Nomads: Discovering Who We Are and What We Can Be: 1