5.0 out of 5 stars Small cards which clarify your thinking
Published on 14 Aug 2003 by raw umba

3.0 out of 5 stars Angels of Light Cards(New Edition)
I prefer the first edition. The first edition cards are smaller and came with a pouch. I bought the new cards as a present for a friend, but thought they were bulky and the box/stand is not practical.
Published on 1 Feb 2009 by Jo Banks

5.0 out of 5 stars Small cards which clarify your thinking, 14 Aug 2003
This review is from: Angels of Light (A little light on...) (Cards)
These Angels cards are small and come in a dinky bag, which means you can take them with you everywhere! The instructions concerning their use are easy to understand - basically you ask a question or you think about something that you need "clarifying" and you choose a card (or 3). On reading the message on the card - you can gain real insights into your situation. They don't provide all the answers of course (what does?!!) but they are surprisingly appropriate each time and they can provide food for thought or even just a lesson for the day. The messages are down to earth and everyone can relate to them - don't be put off by some religious idea - the cards are for everyone. If you're looking for fresh perspectives on old problems - try them - you may be surprised! And if you are already a Diana Cooper fan - then I can guarantee that these cards won't disappoint you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Uplifting Positive Messages! :-)), 20 Nov 2005
This review is from: Angels of Light (A little light on...) (Cards)
The wonderful thing about these beautiful cards is that nothing negative can be read into them at all, even if someone had no belief in anything spiritual they would have a positive message to think about that would be of immense benefit in their life. A good example might be "Forgiveness" - by forgiving you are able to draw a line under the past, let go of anger and hurt and move ahead in your life. By their nature the cards impart a feeling of quiet contemplation and in my experience have proved invaluable and wonderfully appropriate for whatever I have had in mind when using them. They are beautiful in every aspect and would make a wonderful gift! :-))

5.0 out of 5 stars Angel cards, 21 May 2003
Jassie (Bracknell, Berkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angels of Light (A little light on...) (Cards)
I bought this set of cards as I found tarot cards hard to link with. The cards are just the right size, have wonderful messages of encouragement and once attuned with them they can aid in producing accurate readings for others. I love them :o)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely..., 14 Sep 2006
J. L. Bird (England, The United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angels of Light (A little light on...) (Cards)
The first set of angel cards I ever bought, and remains to this day as one of my favourites - without a doubt. The beautiful and high quality cards come with explanations and affirmations - allowing you insight and perspective on whatever life is presenting you at the moment - and the red cloth bag means you can carry them with you wherever you go. A must for Diana Cooper fans - and for anyone drawn to the angels. Worth every Penny. ^_^

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cards, 23 Nov 2010
I really like these cards! I am a Tarot girl, love my Tarot but I find these cards perfect when I need that extra bit of help, every card I have pulled from this deck has been so appropriate, they are easy to use and are so straight forward, great for when you dont want to use a lot of brain cells on interpreting them, I use them particulary if I feel down or want a quick straight answer and have found them helpful. The are also nice to use in conjunction with a Tarot reading to get an overview at the end from a spritiual slant.

I love the size as well, i have small hands and these are easy to shuffle but a nice size, good for the handbag! very suitable for beginners who may find tarot or intuative oracles off putting...

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for my Wife, sceptical man is transformed, thank you, 18 Oct 2009
Mr. Anthony Smith (UK) - See all my reviews
After buying the cards for my wife, she offered me to try them out and WOW they have transformed me, bring a sense of joy and greater love to my life, that I didn't even know was missing.

The card that I first chose was one of the Archangels "Zadkiel" after reading the card, the part that jumped out at me was his ability to resolve past memories, you call on him and bathe yourself in violet light to resolve the past memory/s

I have for years been haunted by past memories that I call cringe moments, these moments totally used to dis-empower and drain me, they would happen without rhyme or reason, sometimes making me ill. I went to counselling and all sorts of therapy's over a period of years with no real release, it got to a point that I just realised that I would have to put up with them, this was the way it was and how I reacted to this life.

SO without any exception, and more than a little is this worth the bother, I shuffled the cards and chose the card "Archangel Zadkiel" read the card and thought it was worth a try, that morning I had one of my cringe moments that was still with me, so I called on his name in my imagination bathed myself in the violet light and to my utter astonishment the pain and despair that I was feeling dispersed, my energy levels raised, a miracle happened.

This was not just a one off experience every time I had a cringe moment I used "Archangel Zadkiel" and the violet light and those memories just fade away.

There is so much more I could write and say, thank you to Diana Copper for this product that has brought me such healing and thank you for the Angels, I am a convert

Anthony Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars So Uplifting and Comforting, 3 Dec 2006
choc n tea (Worcester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angels of Light (A little light on...) (Cards)
I agree with all the previous reviews of these cards but just wanted to add my own. These are the first angel cards I have purchased and I love them. They come in a lovely soft black drawstring bag which you are encouraged to keep the cards in. I keep mine by my bed and often choose a card before I go to sleep, or first thing in the morning. The cards are all positive,and include an affirmation at the bottom of each one. You can shuffle the cards while asking a question silently, and then choose which ever card you are drawn to. I found at first they stuck together a bit, and I seemed to get the same card for a few days (or was that just the angels way of drawing my attention to the card? The card was 'fun') You will not be disapointed with these cards, they are beautiful, and would make a lovely gift too, once you have bought some for yourself! :-)

3.0 out of 5 stars Angels of Light Cards(New Edition), 1 Feb 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars angel of light cards by diane cooper, 4 Feb 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Angels of Light (A little light on...) (Cards)
These cards are very beautiful to look at, thats the first thing that struck me.. the instructions that are in a little booklet are very easy to understand .The booklet gives you an insight into the angels,and the way to use the cards .they are very compact and are in ther own devine little bag. i found the cards very usefull when trying to find guidence.they have really good affimations on them to help focas your mind and spirit... i love them they are heavenly to handle and look at .I think they are worth there weight in gold.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great cards, 31 May 2014
Was surprised at how small they were, bit hard to read for me.... however the contents is what counts and they are spot on for me :)

Angels of Light (A little light on...)
Angels of Light (A little light on...) by Diana Cooper (Cards - 27 Sep 2001)
Used & New from: 10.00