Format: Paperback|Change

on 16 May 2010
This is a great book which is easy to understand, as you just cannot go wrong when reading the map. I went to London with my son who had never been before, and so glad I bought it as I would have been lost without it. It has the names of all the famous places of interests of where to go in detail, and it includes where to find the underground stations as it has a map of the underground on the back of the book which is useful too. There is everything you need to know in the book, therefore I would highly recommend it as it is a nice small book for your handbag. Well worth it!
on 10 June 2010
very clear and great that you can see where shops are i.e. Harrods and Selfridges are located on map. Well turned pages after my trip to London. would highly recommend it
on 21 August 2011
This little guide was invaluable on my recent visit to London. It`s just the right size with easy to read street maps with all the major sights highlighted. It gives details of the most popular attractions and how to get to them. The underground map was also very helpful. It even lists the bus routes and their numbers ! It tickled us when we saw the very same guide for sale in the British Museum. They`ve got good taste ?
on 9 August 2010
This booklet offers great ideas for days out in London, or ways to spend an hour or two. The maps are clear and comprehensive, focused on central London. Small enough to stay in your bag just in case, but still easy to read.
on 23 November 2010
This is a small, light little map book, will easily fit in your pocket or handbag, will navigate you around Central London, and gives brief details of places of interest, museums, markets, etc. Not for a 'proper' tourist who wants great detail, but ideal for a day or two in London. It has an index, theatre district map, bus routes, well worth taking every time you visit London.
on 17 August 2011
Bought this for a three day trip to London with the kids - I am really impressed with how much information is packed into such a small map/guide. It is split into sections on different types of places to visit, how to get there, bus routes and underground map. Packed full of handy tips, this is well worth buying, especially as it fits neatly into a handbag or inside jacket pocket.
on 10 July 2009
This is a must, its small enough for my bag and clear enough to read quickly without looking too much like you don't know where you are. A must for trips to the capital with the kids
on 29 May 2009
This book is well worth the small price tag. A real gem!!I brought this up to date version as a friend lent me her older copy and it gave me all the information I needed. It's a must have if you are visiting London. It details all the inner city rail and underground stations and roads for if you want to walk. Places of interest for both tourists, theatre goers and general site seeing are also shown. Highly recommended.
on 21 May 2011
Excellent map and guide. Only problem was it only covered central London. We stayed just above Regent's Park and we were off the map. As far as detail and ease of use for the area it did cover, it would be hard to beat. Nice pocket size map to carry around.
on 7 September 2013
we went to london for a few days in the summer holiday and i wanted a map to help us get around, i looked at other maps but this one fitted the bill, at the front it gave you ideas where to go, sightseeing, museums, church's and shopping, then it had a tube map on the back and bus routes, i didn't want a big folding map and this was fantastic, while we traveled into london on the tube i would be checking the map for where to go and the best route, i would recommend this for anyone going to london