5.0 out of 5 stars Handy London Map and Guide
This is a great book which is easy to understand, as you just cannot go wrong when reading the map. I went to London with my son who had never been before, and so glad I bought it as I would have been lost without it. It has the names of all the famous places of interests of where to go in detail, and it includes where to find the underground stations as it has a map of...
Published on 16 May 2010 by Beverley Fawcett

3.0 out of 5 stars London Map and Guide
On the positive side this is a detailed map which is much thinner and lighter to carry around than the London A-Z so I do use it regularly. However I ordered it thinking it was one large foldout map, hoping to get an overall view of London on one page, but again, like the A-Z it has several pages.
Published on 29 July 2012 by Kristina

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little handbag friend, 17 Mar 2013
This was brilliant - as reviewed by others .So handy and simple .My hubby is normally the family map reader so I was unsure how I would fare using it without a safety net !! All the basic details you need are there and actually , it manages to give extra detail in a compact way .I found the map size just right to hold and read , being integral to the book you are not holding a separate unweildy map (like I saw several other tourists doing ) .I am sure I saw one or two eyeing my book up in envy .Its worth adding , that every street in the city has a square post with a map and directions so that you can check that you are on the right route .Maybe it is worth a little updating now post Olympics , where the city has made a smashing job of making life easy for visitors , both in terms of information available and transport .I used the bus route map a lot as it was easy to follow and take the books advice of buying an oyster card - brilliant and easy and much cheaper.Enjoy !

5.0 out of 5 stars great handy little guide, 8 Mar 2013
Good pocket size, nice and clear, and clearly marks popular tourist attractions/shops/places to visit, well recommended for your trip to london!

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy Reference, 6 Mar 2013
kevin hall (ascot vale, victoria Australia) - See all my reviews
This is a very handy booklet. It includes a section in the front listing many of the sights in London as well as a full index of streets.
I take it with me every time I visit London and fits conveniently in my pocket...well priced too.

5.0 out of 5 stars pleased, 5 Mar 2013
read the reviews on this and it seemed to be just what i needed. pleased with it a good simple book with all you need to know to get you started and at a bargain price

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine, 2 Mar 2013
I like this one! It has all of London in many small maps. Its easy to use if one knows where he is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect guide for those going Central London, 18 Feb 2013
Small, lightweight, easy to read. If you are staying in central London, you don't need another book.
I like that there is bus and underground maps in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 16 Feb 2013
A must have for all the tourists, very precise and helpful with a tube map and all the indication too all the must see in the city. Don't hesitate to buy it even if you're in london for a few days

5.0 out of 5 stars Love our little handymap'n'guide, 1 Feb 2013
We never visit London without it, even though we know our way around for the most part now - great for when you need to re-orientate yourself, or when you're in the maze of roads between Covent garden and china town! Good for finding the quickest routes to all the main museums and we found out about a few we'd never heard of too.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Handy London Guide, 18 Jan 2013
Like the title says, it is indeed 'handy' fitting in pocket. Comprehensive details of hotels etc in book. Bus route details good.

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal for visitor, 10 Jan 2013
great little map book suitable for visitor. fits in handbag. Theatres, bus and tubes shown and places of interest. easy to understand

The Handy London Map and Guide
The Handy London Map and Guide by Bensons MapGuides (Paperback - 2 April 2013)
3.50