5.0 out of 5 stars Handy London Map and Guide
Published on 16 May 2010 by Beverley Fawcett

3.0 out of 5 stars London Map and Guide
On the positive side this is a detailed map which is much thinner and lighter to carry around than the London A-Z so I do use it regularly. However I ordered it thinking it was one large foldout map, hoping to get an overall view of London on one page, but again, like the A-Z it has several pages.
Published 23 months ago by Kristina

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy London Map and Guide, 16 May 2010
Beverley Fawcett (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Handy London Map and Guide (Paperback)
This is a great book which is easy to understand, as you just cannot go wrong when reading the map. I went to London with my son who had never been before, and so glad I bought it as I would have been lost without it. It has the names of all the famous places of interests of where to go in detail, and it includes where to find the underground stations as it has a map of the underground on the back of the book which is useful too. There is everything you need to know in the book, therefore I would highly recommend it as it is a nice small book for your handbag. Well worth it!

4.0 out of 5 stars great book, 10 Jun 2010
Mrs. P. M. Hood (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Handy London Map and Guide (Paperback)
very clear and great that you can see where shops are i.e. Harrods and Selfridges are located on map. Well turned pages after my trip to London. would highly recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little book!, 23 Nov 2010
This review is from: The Handy London Map and Guide (Paperback)
This is a small, light little map book, will easily fit in your pocket or handbag, will navigate you around Central London, and gives brief details of places of interest, museums, markets, etc. Not for a 'proper' tourist who wants great detail, but ideal for a day or two in London. It has an index, theatre district map, bus routes, well worth taking every time you visit London.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tourists' Treasure, 9 Aug 2010
This review is from: The Handy London Map and Guide (Paperback)
This booklet offers great ideas for days out in London, or ways to spend an hour or two. The maps are clear and comprehensive, focused on central London. Small enough to stay in your bag just in case, but still easy to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 21 Aug 2011
Mrs. M. Lever (Yorkshire. England.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Handy London Map and Guide (Paperback)
This little guide was invaluable on my recent visit to London. It`s just the right size with easy to read street maps with all the major sights highlighted. It gives details of the most popular attractions and how to get to them. The underground map was also very helpful. It even lists the bus routes and their numbers ! It tickled us when we saw the very same guide for sale in the British Museum. They`ve got good taste ?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little pocket guide for tourists, 17 Aug 2011
Princess Mononoke (Lancs, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: The Handy London Map and Guide (Paperback)
Bought this for a three day trip to London with the kids - I am really impressed with how much information is packed into such a small map/guide. It is split into sections on different types of places to visit, how to get there, bus routes and underground map. Packed full of handy tips, this is well worth buying, especially as it fits neatly into a handbag or inside jacket pocket.

5.0 out of 5 stars The handy london map and guide, 10 July 2009
Paula Prince - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Handy London Map and Guide (Paperback)
This is a must, its small enough for my bag and clear enough to read quickly without looking too much like you don't know where you are. A must for trips to the capital with the kids

5.0 out of 5 stars Visitors Must Have, 29 May 2009
A. Elliott (Birmingham, U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Handy London Map and Guide (Paperback)
This book is well worth the small price tag. A real gem!!I brought this up to date version as a friend lent me her older copy and it gave me all the information I needed. It's a must have if you are visiting London. It details all the inner city rail and underground stations and roads for if you want to walk. Places of interest for both tourists, theatre goers and general site seeing are also shown. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars All we needed for 5 days in London!, 31 Dec 2010
This review is from: The Handy London Map and Guide (Paperback)
I was surprised at the map's small size when I got it in the mail. When traveling before, I've used large fold-up maps. This was far better! It fit nicely into my coat pocket, and when I looked at it, I didn't feel like a dorky tourist.

The front of the guide lists essential sights, places of general interest, houses & palaces, churches & cathedrals, museums & galleries, shopping, and parks & gardens. Included in the information is opening hours, admission costs, telephone number, and nearest tube stop. It was incredibly helpful when we had a free hour or two to check out something that wasn't on our initial itinerary. Also included is a simple map with most bus routes in the central London area. The back cover has a map of the tube system.

This guide/map was a wonderful resource and a great value!

3.0 out of 5 stars London Map and Guide, 29 July 2012

The Handy London Map and Guide
The Handy London Map and Guide by Bensons MapGuides (Paperback - 23 April 2007)
Used & New from: 0.01