on 24 October 2011
Green Building Bible - Fourth Edition, Volume 1.: Essential Information to Help You Make Your Home and Buildings Less Harmful to the Environment, the Community and Your Family
Green Building Bible: In Depth Technical Information and Data on the Strategies and the Systems Needed to Create Low Energy, Green Buildings: v. 2: In ... to Create Low Energy, Green Buildings: 2

If you are planning to, dreaming about or just seeking knowledge about building a home and have a serious green agenda then these are the only books you will need.
I cannot speak highly enough of these books in terms of content, writing style and links to suppliers.
They are factual - demolishing much oft-espoused greenwash. Written by experts in their field and as up-to-date as rapidly changing technologies allow. Formulae explained with worked examples that even I could follow. Photos and diagrams clarifying difficult details.
I love these books.

These books are also appropriate for light industrial and commercial buildings and include many sections relevant to this area.

Buy them both and don't look back.
on 21 April 2010
I bought this book from recommendation and am happy to say that I have not been disappointed. An excellend reference for anyone interested in sustainable design, including example calculations. Highly recommended.
on 9 September 2013
A useful addition to the Bible vol 1, but could stand alone as there was a lot of duplication of information. More technical info than I needed, yet also glossed over some subjects where I would have liked more info.
on 17 December 2014
My husband is a surveyor and we are anticipating our own green build. He has found this book really useful - I bought him both the bible and the technical data books which work well together.
on 25 November 2014
It arrived at time and the item that I received was exactly the same product
on 7 January 2015
Used it in architecture university sustainability course. Great help!
on 12 December 2015
Great read, fast delivery, thanks.
on 5 December 2015