5.0 out of 5 stars Speaking our Language
Published on 10 Jun 2012 by Russell O'Callaghan

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy to follow along
I haven't really had the time to start studying properly but this book has a great, easy lay out and is so far easy to follow. I will update my review once I've gotten more into it. The only thing I don't like is the cover, can't quite put my finger on it, it just isn't aesthetically pleasing.
Published 15 months ago by C. Watts

5.0 out of 5 stars Speaking our Language, 10 Jun 2012
Russell O'Callaghan (North York Moors, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Speaking Our Language: Guide to Learning Gaelic - Series 1, Part 1 (Paperback)
which came out during the late eighties remains the best language course for Scottish Gaelic. It's very visual and there are accompanying discs (when you can get hold of them). It's a course that's progressive and easy to follow, with plenty of feedback. At one time Sabhail Mor Ostaig, the college on Skye, used to issue certificates for progress through the course, but I'm not sure if this is still the case.
My copy of book 1 ( to replace one I'd lent out and never saw again) arrived within four days; a sound result.

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy to follow along, 3 April 2013
C. Watts - See all my reviews

Speaking Our Language: Guide to Learning Gaelic - Series 1, Part 1
7.08
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available