4.0 out of 5 stars some really great recipes
I was wary about buying this book due to a poor review on here, however, I dont regret buying it at all. The are some great recipes in here, and I love the mezedes section, with lots of dips, spreads and gyros to name but a few. Everything I have made from here has been successful, and delicious.
be warned however that there are recipes that use tvp etc and vegan...
Published on 31 Aug 2007 by nicolaluk

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
I can only say that you get what you pay for. I bought this and a few other books in the range "A Vegan Taste of..." Greek cuisine comprises much better examples of vegan dishes, and Greeks enjoy a wide range of pulses and vegetables on a daily basis. Much of the little that is in here does not even ring true. To be avoided.
Published on 20 Dec 2005

4.0 out of 5 stars some really great recipes, 31 Aug 2007
nicolaluk (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Vegan Taste of Greece (Vegan Cookbooks) (Paperback)
be warned however that there are recipes that use tvp etc and vegan chesses,soya milk and yogurt but by no means all of them. I only gave it a 4 star rating because of the lack of pictures( though that doesnt really bother me as my dishes rarely even remotely resemble cookbook pictures!)

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous cook book, 29 Dec 2008
Mrs. LH Scott Thompson (west yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Vegan Taste of Greece (Vegan Cookbooks) (Paperback)
when i bought this last year i immediatley scoured it for some recipes, found a load of favourites in it and have earmarked the rest of her series on my wish list try the bulgar wheat, leek and bean casserole thing its well nice and yummy

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 20 Dec 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: A Vegan Taste of Greece (Vegan Cookbooks) (Paperback)

A Vegan Taste of Greece (Vegan Cookbooks)
A Vegan Taste of Greece (Vegan Cookbooks) by Linda Majzlik (Paperback - 24 Sep 2003)