Format: Paperback|Change

on 26 March 2012
I discovered Laura Knight's work a little over two years ago. At the time, I had a very "self help, new age" mindset. That part of me that craved "new age comfort food" was quite disappointed but two years later, that part of me that was searching for real knowledge is still reeling from the insights her work has given me.
Many readers will be familiar with the concept of having certain books or series of books that they want to read again and again for the enjoyment of reading but with the Wave series, not only is there the enjoyment of reading them again and again but you want to read them again because they are so packed with information that very few could absorb and retain that information on a first reading. This series (The Wave) remains available to read free online which is where I first read it. I remember as I was reading the last chapters online how I couldn't wait to finish.... so that I could start over again. The title is a very apt one for what the author's work involves; a sort of debugging of the mind takes place as you read her work as it becomes evident how ignorant popular culture and media has kept us. In a world obsessed with "fast culture" and "fast knowledge" which many of us assume can be bought cheap and fast, I'm afraid to say that real knowledge of value can't be bought this way. It takes a bit more effort than that.
So, in the sound bite culture in which we live, if you, like many, prefer baby food knowledge and information I would suggest you don't read these books but if you really want food for thought, I would say you've come to the right books!
on 7 April 2012
What has led me to Laura Knight-Jadczyk's The Wave series back in 2007 was the word "Zelator" that was posted online and there is now one chapter with that word in this latest book, for the first time in print. That one chapter has stirred my curiosity about ourselves as seekers for the Truth and about the nature of our reality. Reading all of the Wave series, including this one, has changed the way I viewed this current reality and about myself as a human being.

The author has integrated many areas of science (especially the latest research in genetics), cosmology, physics, and mythology into this book, along with her own personal experiences, to bring the readers to understand the Big Picture and to understand our true place in the universe. "Debugging the Universe" is about a hero's journey in real and allegorical senses and it begins with debugging our minds.

This book is highly enjoyable read and most recommended.
on 12 April 2012
`Debugging the Universe' is one of the authors best efforts. It is incredible how much information I learned from this book. The information is conveyed in straightforward and easy to understand language that condenses what has to be months and months of research and makes deep connections to important topics of personal development and understanding. I'm looking forward to delving into the sources the author provides for further depth on the subjects presented. For the subject of esoteric development and understanding I don't think there is a more knowledgeable author. I think you are missing a major piece of understanding the meaning of life and our reasons for being here if you are not thinking about and considering what this author writes.
on 19 May 2012
Writing years after the last book in her The Wave series, Laura has distilled the knowledge and experience that she gained in those years in this concluding book to point out the esoteric path for the readers. "The Truth shall set you free." That famous saying is known by every esoteric seekers. But what exactly is the Truth? Free from what? And how will it do so? Those are the questions that are answered in the series and especially in this book.

Combining modern research with guidance from the C's, spiritual beings that Laura has been in communication with for the last 18 years, she explains how humans are controlled by imprinting patterns in their own brains and how that is taken advantage of by hyperdimensional beings that do not have human's interests at heart to keep us imprisoned. More importantly, she explains what we can do to take back the control of ourselves. Finally, she explains the role of humans in the larger scheme of God, or the Universe, the daunting question: "What is the meaning of all this?"

Truth is Knowledge, sincerely obtained and applied. It will transform you, and set you on a path into the unknown. It will not be an easy process, but you will not regret it.
on 28 November 2013
Lots of interesting factoids within this book. Even if some of the stuff seems a little weird at times. However it is no weirder than the received/conventional wisdom that currently rules the planet. As the book says the more open you are to knowledge (flexible) then the more you are likely to receive.
Of course if you are to accept everything in the book, you might have to change. We wouldn't want that happening would we ?
on 11 April 2013
This is a guide to the background information needed to effectively begin to clear your mind with the right orientation. In another context "seek wisdom but first cleanse the mind" so truth and the wisdom can be taken in with less distortion from preconception and mental habits. Needs to be read with the rest of the Wave Series for the full context of Laura's story and the course of her mental evolution with the forthright/humorous/detached/patient guidance and wide vision of the Cassiopaeans, "you in the future" as they describe themselves.
on 11 June 2012
The seemingly last one in the Wave series.
It delivers and wraps up on an extremely complex but important topic, emotions.
Laura delivers as usual a wonderful simple and common-sensical text, from both scientific and esoteric perspectives.
I feel rich!
on 28 June 2012
I have read all Laura's work, and I admit to having difficulty with some of the Wave series, but this book is full of special information, it's a privilege to have read it. Will there be a book 9?