Format: Spiral-bound|Change

on 31 May 2008
This book is great, easy to read and understand and a great easy way to be introduced to veterinary anatomy. You can colour the pictures while you learn or simple leave them. The muscles, bones, organs and tissues are clearly labeled and simple to understand. All you have to worry about is getting your tounge around some of the medical lingo. The rest is easy, just read and absorb. lol. Great book, I would recommend for anyone learning veterinary anatomy and physiology. Easy and simple to understand...
on 23 October 2009
I'm in my first year of veterinary and I love this book. It has very good images that helped me in both learning the different muscles, nerves, bones and in the actual dissections of the dog. It helps you learn the anatomy of the dog in an easy way. By colouring in the muscles one focuses on the structure and the colour helps separate the different parts. Next to each drawing is also extra information about each part, which again makes it easier to remember. This book makes the learning of anatomy fun and interesting. It is much easier to remember an image than just reading dry texts, struggling to remember the names and how they fit together.

I really think this was a great book; I'm still using it and every person in my class that I've shown it to wants to get one too!! I think each veterinary student should own a copy=)
on 25 February 2013
Very clear, simple drawings. You will need to buy other books as this doesn't explain anything, just drawings and labels. However, it's perfect for my anatomy course.
on 31 July 2014
I was really happy with the delivery service and the product itself! I know nothing about the dogs body but this is turning out to be a great and easy to use tool! Great for learning and understanding! :-)
on 2 November 2013
Its an excellent book for learning dog anatomy, which is a good base for anatomy in generally, would definately recommend it.
on 11 April 2015
Only received this yesterday but can tell it's going to be very useful for my studies! Clear pictures and easy to understand
on 19 March 2013
this is a great book for vet nurses people wanting to work with dogs, it has a great understanding the pictures are great.
on 22 December 2013
Brilliant book. Very useful for basic learning although more in depth literature is needed as you get to learn more.
on 14 October 2015
Extremely useful reference book for the course I am currently studying
on 8 July 2015
A useful method to help the brain to remember anatomy more effectively