5.0 out of 5 stars Secrets of the Universe revealed
Amazing book, having attended several Sacred geometry workshops excellent to get to the source. In the words of Douglas Adams;'Suddenly it seemed like someone had switched the lightbulb on'. Important series of books for our time and for those who want to develop an awareness of what is really going on.
John
Published on 11 Feb 2010 by JJ

3.0 out of 5 stars If nothing else then open your mind
I read this book with the intention to get an introduction into sacred geometry but once I got past the maths of how so many things in life are ratioed I got pretty bored with that as I'm not so good at grasping 'shape' concepts in my mind, I'm better off with the shapes in my hand.
Published on 23 Nov 2007 by S. Gardner

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars If nothing else then open your mind, 23 Nov 2007
S. Gardner "Sara Gardner" (Mairela, Finland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life: v. 1 (Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life) (Perfect Paperback)
However, that did not detract from the interest that I had in the book. So many fascinating theories are put forward, some tying up with ancient Egyptian culture and some just new 'out there' stuff, an truly eclectic mixture that shakes your mind. In fact I found that if I allowed myself the possibility that there was a truth in everything, as I so often find in life, then this book helped to open the mind and stretch the 'same old, same old' perspective.
There are more than enough books already out there that will tell you how things are in relation to the way that you view the world, this book gives you a snapshot from a totally different perspective but it's the same world. Remember the parable of the blind men and the elephant!
The book is diverse and entertaining enough to be read just for the sheer 'why not' factor and I would recommend that you do that, then see what rings true with you, no matter how far out it may be. And if the book just makes you very angry...explore why that is too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Secrets of the Universe revealed, 11 Feb 2010
John

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my bible, 12 May 2008
These 2 volumes can and WILL change someone's life. I've read a lot, I mean A LOT of crap through all my life about history, alternative history, God, spirit, aliens, jesus, etc you get the meaning. Right now, this guy (Drunvalo) has conviced me, and I only take for granted whatever Drunvalo has said.

Either you believe what is written in this book and it changes your life forever, or you believe nothing so the books serves as the greatest science fiction story ever told.

Either way, you won't lose.

5.0 out of 5 stars The ancient secret of the flower of life vol 1, 3 Jan 2013
Fascinating read and very enlightening. found it very difficult to put down. thorough grounding in sacred geometry and essential reading prior to vol 2

2.0 out of 5 stars rambo, 13 Nov 2012
The review for volume 1 and 2 are the same. Not what I thought it was. I was disappointed. Since the author is considered an expert on this ancient symbol of antiquity, I expected more fact and a little less fantasy. It's more about the author's personal journey, which I do not discount, but too fantastic for me personally.
Maria

4.0 out of 5 stars worth reading, 23 Aug 2010
I'm on a quest for knowledge about where we came from, and reading/watching views from all respected scientists, theologians and spiritualists. Ifound this book very interesting for the first 3/4 but after that I couldn't get to grips with it! it became a bit OTT for me......

3.0 out of 5 stars On the right track, 28 May 1999
By A Customer
As Pythagoras once said, "all truth may be found in numbers," there is much knowledge in sacred geometry. Here, Drunvalo has much to offer. Personally, I don't understand a walk in from the 13th dimension. I couldn't bet my life on knowing what the 6th through 12th were about. But the Flower of Life is a self explanatory symbol for global transformation. The next step beyond Drunvalo is a book called LightShift 2000: Let's Turn on the Light of the World. Here it maps out a formula of visionary activism for personal and global upliftment which is happening all over the world. Check it out. I liked this book, but I would give more credibility to the material if the source was showed more humility and mortality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sacred Geometry is definately an idea who's time has come., 14 May 1999
By A Customer
Like all great truths, sacred geometry has been lying just below the threshold of consciousness waiting for its time to come...the time is now. We stand on the edge of Global Transformation. It has been talked about for centuries and still most people are unawair of the planetary shift that is about to take place, but it's quite obvious that Drunvalo is fully awair of the process that we are well into. Read it, assimilate it, experience it.

5.0 out of 5 stars review, 31 Mar 2014
very enlightening, certainly makes you think about the world around you and suddenly you start to notice things that otherwise would pass you by.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok read, 9 Mar 2014
Though I enjoyed reading about sacred geometry, I found many aspects of this work either difficult to grasp or difficult to believe. Melchizedeks version of the history of the world seems rather far fetched buy hey, what do I know...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life: v. 1 (Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life) by Drunvalo Melchizedek (Perfect Paperback - 24 Jun 1999)
14.82