5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Satisfied, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: We'moon 2014 Sturdy Paperback Edition: Radical Balance (Calendar)
*~~~ Wonderfully Wild Expression Of All Us Woman Are ~ Standing Alone Or Solo ~ From Birthing To Cultivating ~ From Our Toes To The Cosmos ~ Magickly Morish Indulgence ~ Plunging Into The Heart Soul An Spirit ~ Of Many Alike ~ I Don't Know About You ~ Books Choose Their Readers ~ Collective Creation ~ Energy Behind We'moon Ever Coming To Be ~ Sacred Sharing ~ Connective Threads ~ Awe Inspiring Visions ~ Eye Opening Delights Inside ~ An Space To Write About These Kinda Moments an Similar's Personally ~ Am Inspired To Send Some Of My Art ~ Whether It's Shown To The World Via Next Or Not ~ In My Small Way It Gives Something Back In A Way *;D Enjoy Ladies Gathering YOU X x ~~~*

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful We'moon, 30 Dec 2013
More than a diary, We'moon is a celebration of women, life, poetry, art, and the sacredness of being. And is a great guide to the astrological year.

5.0 out of 5 stars A regular gift, 30 Dec 2013
Jk Marriott (uk) - See all my reviews
I've bought my mum one of these every year for the last 5 years. She really loves the mix of pics, poems and stories

We'moon 2014 Sturdy Paperback Edition: Radical Balance
We'moon 2014 Sturdy Paperback Edition: Radical Balance by We'Moon Collective (Calendar - 10 Sep 2013)