Published on 16 Nov 2010 by Henry Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Intresting book
I got this for my girlfriend who has been struck down with 3 cancers. Very intresting and the diet is very strict but achievable but book is kinda expensive
Published on 18 Oct 2010 by Ian Couch

4.0 out of 5 stars An informed comprehensive guide to detoxify through raw food, but.., 16 Nov 2010
This review is from: The Detox Miracle Sourcebook: Raw Foods and Herbs for Complete Cellular Regeneration: The Ultimate Healing System (Paperback)
I have bought many books on Amazon to with health and nutrition. This is my first review because I felt compelled to write about this book. This book is wonderful and seems to incorporate everything that I have read in a variety of books before. For me this book has it all, it is well researched and very informative. Of course it focuses on raw nutrition which suits me. Even if you are not on a raw diet this book has lots to offer in the way of preventing illness, by choosing the healthy option when you put things on and inside your body. I believe you are what you eat.

Certainly if you follow the guidelines and advice in this book you will eradicate all diseases and prevent them in the future as well as having loads of energy, never mind the weight loss. The book conveys the information simply and clearly. The book also shows how to remove harmful toxins. Raw is a lot easier than most people think, once people learn of the fabulous recipes out there it does keep them focused and motivated plus they feel the results almost instantly.

So I think it is the best book out there on the subject and I have been researching and buying these kinds of books for the past three years. For me though the book is not all good, for the author Robert Morse has a fixation with God and refers to him far too frequently for my liking. He suggests that in order to have a loving, balanced, spiritual life you have to go through god, an idea which I find absolutely ridicules. I have scored out and altered his comments on the subject as I totally disagree with him, and find his god hero-worshipping very off putting as I myself do not believe in God. The believe of God has nothing to do with my nutrition or well being.

If you are religious you will probably love the whole book, and if you are not you can ignore the preaching and concentrate on the rest of the book which is excellent.
I would advice anyone who regards their health important to buy this book, especially if you are not well.
I just can't understand how the author can get one subject on health spot on, but gets conditioned by the other! (No offence meant).

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 26 Aug 2012
HeyTony (Surrey, UK.) - See all my reviews
My best friend no longer has cancer because of Dr. Morse. This book is all you need in terms of health. Your biggest challenge in accepting its contents are yourself and your conditioning. Going raw is far more than going "vegetarian". You not only have to question your own beliefs but you may feel isolated as everybody around you is blindly swimming in the opposite direction giving up their health to an industry run by profit and only profit.

References to "God" or the "Supreme Being" in this book are references to nature. Don't let a few words put you off from the truth.

The truth? The truth is that we are merely animals and originally frugivores. Just because we as humans apparently hunted and lived in caves it doesn't mean we were supposed to. We did that as we moved to harsher climates and in order to survive. And that's fine. But it was at the expense of our health. Eating raw meat dripping with blood should not fill with you with repulse if we were natural meat eaters, it should be no different from seeing a slice of apple. When you see a cat you don't see it as food. Other cultures in Asia may eat such animals but again, that's conditioning. If we as a race were supposed to feel that way we'd see a puppy as food. But we don't.

Your body wants to be well. You just need to feed it what it's designed to eat and it will be. Milk is a food for mothers to feed their young. That is its sole purpose. No other animal drinks milk past infancy let alone from another species! Again, if we were meant to drink milk the thought of human breast milk in your tea wouldn't repulse. But somehow taking it from a cow or goat is OK? Why not from a dog or rat?

I suggest along with this book you also look into spirituality such as Eckhart Tolle's "The Power of Now" as it helps you become aware of your ego which will play a big part in this transition.

Also Arnold Ehret is Dr. Morse's inspiration. Read the Mucus-less Diet written over 100 years ago.

I can't recommend this book enough. If you aren't ready, that's fine.

3.0 out of 5 stars Intresting book, 18 Oct 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Important Reading, 13 Sep 2013
This was a mind changing book, it fits very well with the China study by mr Campbell, both books should be made compulsory for every budding Doctor and Dietician to read,

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Sep 2013
Dr Morse is a very informed person and I think that following his advice would be very helpful to many people.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wealth Of Knowledge, 4 Jun 2013
If you're serious about restoring your health in traditional ways, this is the book for you. A knowledgeable man. Excellent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 23 Mar 2013
A fantastic book that will teach you all about what your body needs, the vitamins, nutrients and what you need to do about it. An excellent purchase!