5.0 out of 5 stars Could my CFS/ME be caused by Adrenal Fatigue?
I beleive after reading this very informative book that my CFS/ME is caused by adrenal fatigue something that no professional has informed me of. It is an excellent book and if you have felt very unwell, run down, without energy for sometime it is well worth reading and may give you the answers you need to help you feel better. It is not too difficult to understand...
Published on 9 Dec 2009 by E. Scott

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing!
I have recently been diagnosed with (moderate) CFS/ ME, although I have suffered from it for years. I was looking for some resources to help me understand my condition and provide advise and practical tips on how to manage it, understand it and hopefully improve my quality of life. I bought this book based on the recommendations on here, and although it isn't specifically...
Published 13 months ago by Hightower

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars YES!!! Finally, 24 Mar 2011
This review is from: Adrenal Fatigue: The 21st Century Stress Syndrome (Paperback)
I have been feeling tired and run down for years. Doctors would tell me to take a break, stop going to the gym, eat more veg.

They were WRONG!

This book is excellent and is helping me to get my head round my symptoms and hopefully how I can correct them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Answer to 15 year search, 27 April 2011
After 15 years of being labelled a hypochondriac and being pronounced 100% fit from all tests conducted by allopathic doctors this is the first analysis that makes sense, I am now under a herbalist doctor who recommended reading of this book. PLEASE GET AND READ THIS BOOK if you have no idea what is wrong with you and especially if no-one believes you because you actually look fine, it could be the singularly most important read of your life and set you back on a path to wellness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 6 Sep 2010
E. Roberts - See all my reviews
This book offered me great practical advice and information and much needed validation for my condition. I like the fact the author does not belittle the reader by simplifying or leaving out more complex information. I have already begun to feel better since following the advice in this book. Beware- it can sound a little extreme- but the author actually warns you not to become perfectionist in your approach to getting well ( unlike in many other self help books). This book will help you even if you don't follow the advice perfectly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Adrenal Fatigue, 26 Aug 2010
I was suffering from a combination of intense anxiety and utter fatigue - not a nice mix at all. Searching on-line, I made links from anxiety, through stress, to this book. I have been particularly impressed by the way the book corresponds so closely to the condition I was experiencing. As a result I was able to acquire effective herbal extracts - classified as adaptogens - with confidence, which have to date made me feel enormously better. The book makes sense of an area which, in my experience, is not well served by the health service in the UK. As a sufferer looking for help, I would recommend the book to anyone in a similar situation.

5.0 out of 5 stars adrenal problems, 23 Oct 2010
For anyone with burnout,CFS and other non specific syndromes this book could put you on the road to a correct diagnosis. It will tell you about the best tests to have,lifestyle changes and a lot more. Thoroughly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Interesting Read, 22 Sep 2011
G. S. Peissel (BRIGHTON ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
I found this book interesting, imformative & very useful. I have followed the given advice on life style & supplements & actually feel a lot better. The chapters lay out are easy to follow & the content gave confidence.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it!!, 1 Jan 2011
Excellent, excellent book. Covers alot of info, but still written in plai, simple terms that everyone can understand. I am a student homeopath and have found it invaluable. It helps explain the road to adrenal fatigue, the symptoms (very explicit), what you can do to recover and also the anatomy and physiology of the adrenals, which is written in plain terms. Very, very good book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Adrenal Fatigue: The 21st Century Stress Syndrome, 21 July 2010
Annette Chapman (Bradenton, Florida, US) - See all my reviews
This book is very easy to read, well laid out and informative. The symptoms, reason and possible cures are easy to understand. It is not just for medical personnel. I sat with a marker pen and pad to make notes of all the relevant points according to my own medical condition. Which made it easier to look up again. If anyone is suffering from fatigue and cannot find the reason it may be a good idea to read this book. The author has some humorous drawings describing some of the symptoms.
I thoroughly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really interesting book!, 9 Aug 2011
The book is a must for anyone that has been suffering from long term fatigue &/or ME/CFS. It's really easy to understand, has lots of information and contains some tests to test yourself for adrenal fatigue. Would definitely recommend this.

4.0 out of 5 stars A revelation!, 31 Oct 2013
Having googled "sweating but sub normal temperature" I happened upon this book. I found many of the symptoms I have been suffering from for 40 years, since I was wiped out by glandular fever and ME. It all makes sense at last., even down to the chocolate addiction! The reason for 4 stars is that I can't locate the web sites he promises in the text for purchasing the recommended vitamins and adrenocortisol supporting substances. Although I've found the web site for his Tahoma clinic, none of the products have the same name as the one described in the daily routine timetable. I have found another site and purchased a similar product. NB: these seem to be only obtainable from the US and I am in the UK.

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

Adrenal Fatigue: The 21st Century Stress Syndrome
Adrenal Fatigue: The 21st Century Stress Syndrome by James L. Wilson (Paperback - 25 Jan 2002)
11.86