5.0 out of 5 stars Finally - an accurate Oracle!, 11 Dec 2009
This review is from: Nature-Speak Oracle: Boxed set includes 60 true life oracle cards and 160 page guide book. (Paperback)
I am definitely a collector of Oracle cards having purchased over 40 different sets, I am also a reader. There is nothing more frustrating than buying a set of cards which don't relate to any of your problems in life. I found this with things like Oracles by Doreen Virtue though her dedicated followers will defend her venomously. This Oracle by Ted Andrews is one of the most accurate ones that I have come across to date. They are informative and give time frames. This morning I asked about my career and the cards that came out were exactly pertinent to that issue and gave a time frame. This is first set of cards I have come across by Ted Andrews having found them purely by accident. I am glad I did. Well done Ted, inspiring and informative they are a definite asset to my collection and to my work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful cards, 27 Sep 2012
The moment I opened the pack and saw these cards they felt wonderful to me! I was already familiar with Ted Andrews' Animal Speak book, which I have kept and dipped into for years, and was prompted to buy these after recently hearing Denise Linn mention him in her radio programme as the person whose knowledge of animals she most respects.

I love the pictures on the cards and find the meanings have a lot of subtlety but are also very apposite and practical. They seem to cause a shift in you just reading them.

I have quite a lot of divination cards of various types (angels, tarot, celtic etc) but these seem different. They seem to me to work in a very practical way and to rebalance your energy in a way which grounds and tunes you into the expansiveness of nature as well as bringing insight.

Thank you Ted Andrews!

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, probably an Oracle Deck to suit everyone!, 19 Sep 2012
FAMOUS NAME (UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
These Cards are GORGEOUS - though somewhat pricey. (at least when I bought them!)

This Deck will be well-suited to those who do not like the traditional imagery of either Tarot or Oracle Decks. They feature things like flowers and trees and are very `benign' in nature. An all-round positive Deck, these will give you a sense of `calm' when using them.

There is a very thick good quality book included (far better than the usual flimsy booklets one usually finds with these Sets) that goes VERY deep indeed! Some may not like to use the book, but for those needing guidance to use them - or simply just another `take' on the meanings will most definitely find it useful.

Each Card has a straight-forward meaning - along with the picture, and so they're very easy to understand right-away.

The Cards are of extremely nice quality, and come in two boxes! (one inside the other)

All in all, a very nice, beautiful and quality Deck that nobody could really dislike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely set, 19 Jan 2014
a j smith (Canterbury, Kent United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is a really nice oracle set, it's very easy to use, the cards are a nice size and I really like them.

ARRAY(0xab8ac954)