5.0 out of 5 stars Of particular interest is the chapter on the New Earth, 6 Dec 2010
Iona Main Stewart (Odense, Denmark) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Convoluted Universe: Book Two: 2 ((Peoples of the Ancient World) (Perfect Paperback)
This is a huge book comprising over 600 pages. Though I didn't find it as satisfying as the previous volume, I felt I had to give it too 5 stars, mostly because of the content of Chapter 30 (more later).

The book is so voluminous, I haven't been able to digest all the information it contains, not by any means, so have difficulty in presenting a resumé. I can say that much of the information presented was difficult to fully comprehend, it pertaining to matters previously unknown to us and somewhat beyond our understanding. Cannon herself does a great job of understanding what her regressed subjects say to her and asking the right questions, though I still abhor her in places sloppy writing.

There was much information about Egypt and the pyramids, and reports of former times when a huge earth change or shift occurred. It was indicated that these accounts corresponded to what we are now experiencing and about to experience. Ships appeared and allegedly will apprear this time too to rescue us by transporting us to another planet.

The mean reason I am giving the book the maximum amount of stars is, as stated, owing to the penultimate chapter, entitled "The New Earth". Here we are given valuable indications as to what we shortly are about to experience on 21st December 2012. I have previously been confused about whether we are going to experience the Ascension in physical form or not.

But we are here informed that this is indeed the case. We should prepare for ascension by ceasing to eat meat and increasing our intake of raw vegetables. We should avoid sugar, of course. In order to make the ascension, the body must become lighter. It will also look taller.

Cannon gives us a useful tip to energize the water we drink in order to help with the detoxification process. Energize it with the knowledge you have by simply imagining an energy entering the water and spiralling, creating a vortex in a both clockwise and anticlockwise directions. The thought will energize it and reintroduce life force to it. You can also do the same with food.

As regards the actual Ascension process, the information is somewhat conflicting. Partly, we are informed that those of us who are not ready will be left behind to continue to live out our karma. But at the same time it is indicated that millions will die as the "old" Earth will undergo immense changes and thus no longer be able to support life. Thus those who do not ascend will have to reincarnate on another planet,

In a slightly different model, the new higher dimensional Earth will pull apart from the original Earth leaving those not ready to ascend on it. But as both the soul and the body of Gaia are ascending,those humans not ascending would have to be left on a "soulless" Earth. What would this involve? (But I suppose it would be the same as trying to live on an Earth destroyed by the vast changes.) I suppose none of us really knows what is going to happen.

It is described that those "steeped in negativity" will remain on the Old Earth. The New Earth will appear the same as the Old one. Apparently some will not even know that they've made the change. The new world will be a world of light and peace.

Each soul is given the choice as to whether or not it wants to move and evolve. Apparently, we will move directly into the 5th dimension jumping over the 4th. (This differs from what is stated in Patricia Cori's channelled works.) Those who are ascending must take care not to get caught up in what's going to happen so as not to be pulled back into the 3rd dimension. (Like Lot's wife we should not look back and focus on negativity.) We are told (as in Esther Hicks' Abraham material) that we must "focus on the good stuff". We don't need to die or leave the body to ascend. We must let go of the fear.

We are being tested, but if we keep ourselves at peace and in balance, we are passing the test. Our own personal life is our own universe, and it is here that we must create peace and harmony. "The ones that can't create peace and harmony in this body universe are not passing the test."

It is stated that previous shifts in the Earth's axes have caused such destruction that humanity had to start again from the beginning. But this time you shift "as a planet" and basically "as a universe". "You shift the whole dimension." This bit of information has clarified matters for me greatly, as I have been confused about the distinction between the event of the Shift, and the event of the ascension to a higher dimension.

These various bits of information have come through via different subjects, but mostly concur.

I have gone into detail about this matter of the Ascension, as it is the one I feel is most important to us here and now.

I would strongly advise you to read this book, mainly for this penultimate chapter, though the rest of the book is also of interest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent... but read "The Custodians" and "Convoluted Universe" Book One first, 5 Aug 2007
Bob Lock (NE London, England) - See all my reviews
Things start getting a bit more complicated in this book... so please read "The Custodians", "The Convoluted Universe" Book One (and preferably also "Between Death and Life") before you get involved with this one! Assuming that you get through all 600+ pages, you will then be ready for Book Three...

5.0 out of 5 stars This will open your mind, 18 Jun 2010
I have read the book 1 and was so fascinated I felt I needed to read the next instalment in Book 2. I personally could not put this down. It just expands and opens your mind into all sorts of directions and possibilities of a spiritual nature. It certainly makes me think that the human race is not the centre of the universe like we are lead to believe, and spiritually we are far more powerful than we think. If we allow ourselves that space and time to just hang out with our higher self and inner consciousness, we might, as a race learn something. Great reading. Roll on Book 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Moving Forwards, 6 Mar 2010
Ray Gorton - See all my reviews
Having read book one, I had to get book two (and three at the same time). Much of it is similar to book one, though it is expanded on in more detail, there is new stuff in there as well. There is a definite shift in direction in what is being published, more emphasis on the now and what is occuring at this time, more details on why certain souls are here now. If you liked book one, you will like book two, consider it further education in matters metaphysical.

5.0 out of 5 stars CONVOLUTED UNIVERSE BOOK 2, 25 Jan 2012
M. L. Shannon (bristol england) - See all my reviews
This book is a continuation from book 1, and i cannot even begin to explain how exciting this series of books are, mind-blowing, mind-bending doesn't come close, but i know her words to be of truth and enlightenment. This books should be compulsory reading at school, or at least the concepts, like past life, future life, present life all running at the same time, the reality of parallel dimensions, not including all the other things that are going on behind the scenes. Earth is a far more interesting place than we could even give it credit for,and how we came to be here, this book contains over 600 pages of knowledge and truths that has been hidden from us since time immemorial. Now is the time for all of us to wake up to who we really are, and our real missions in life.....enjoy

5.0 out of 5 stars Book 2 Convoluted Universe, 28 Sep 2010
Brilliant. Dolores, you are a pioneer. Many people have at least once in their lifetimes a bizzare, unexplained dream or experience that sticks with them. Some people have a lot more. We are all so very different in the way our lives unfold. Of course, in the "real world", things are rationalised and explained away in terms that we can understand. Here is a book that does not fit into a box controlled by a belief system. The investigator reports word for word the experiences of her clients under hypnosis and delves into some amazing recounts of how pieces of the "soul family" have lived very different lives. Whether you believe these accounts or not, the simple fact that such succinct and creative emotional understanding of great depth of character exists is to be marvelled at. If you can stretch to considering whether these accounts might in fact be true, or a version of the truth of the galaxy and other dimensions, you will gain tremendous wisdom. I thoroughly recommend this book to anyone who is on the spiritual path.[ASIN:1886940983 The Convoluted Universe Book Two: 2 ((Peoples of the Ancient World)]

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Aug 2014
Amazing book, it opens your mind to the possibilities love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars As important as any holy book of any religion.., 26 Oct 2012
You don't need to have read book 1 to understand this.You could easily start here. I started with "The 3 waves of Volunteers and the new earth," which came out in 2012, and then went to the Convoluted Universe book 4 (also 2012)and am now working my way backwards, and this is as fascinating, and wonderfully important right now as any of those more recent books. This book is simply incredible, and unique in its own right, full of case studies of different indiviuals' past life memories, not only on earth as humans, but also on other worlds in many physical and non-physical forms. My intuition tells me that Dolores Cannon without a shadow of doubt is 100% the real deal, and so are the people whose case studies she outlines,and i salute her for her ceaseless efforts to further the knowledge and wisdom of humanity. If you are looking at several of her books and wondering which to buy first, i would say this book has a lot more about ancient Egypt than any of the others i have read so far,whereas a book like "The 3 waves of volunteers" is more focused on what is happening now on the planet,what is the purpose in being here now, and what is around the corner, and this is somewhat echoed in book 4 of the convoluted series.I don't buy many books, and with Dolores i only intended to buy one to see what she had to say, and so far i have now bought nine this year,and am eagerly awaiting whatever comes next.

5.0 out of 5 stars The adventure continues..., 16 May 2013
I have read many of Dolores Cannon's books and enjoyed this one as much as the others. Get the other books of the "Convolouted Universe" serie as well if you're interested in this kind of subjects.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Convoluted Universe by Dolores Cannon - Book 1,2 &3, 28 Mar 2010
All 3 books in this series called The Convoluted Universe are very facinating - they supply all the information I have been looking for and much much more.
We only get to take in what we are ready to deal with and I am looking forward to the future.I will be rereading them many times to come. Thank you, Dolores Cannon- and much strength and love to you to continue with your work.

Convoluted Universe: Book Two: 2 ((Peoples of the Ancient World)
Convoluted Universe: Book Two: 2 ((Peoples of the Ancient World) by Dolores Cannon (Perfect Paperback - 5 Jun 2007)
13.99