4.0 out of 5 stars Old wives tales that work
Published on 24 Mar 2001 by Stephen Devereau

2.0 out of 5 stars I've read much better books on the subject
I don't like this book. I think there are too many boring facts and information, and not enough remedies. There are better books out there for home remedies. I can't wait to get rid of this, it was a waste of money.
Published on 18 Oct 2007 by Cuppa Tease

4.0 out of 5 stars Old wives tales that work, 24 Mar 2001
This review is from: Honey, Garlic and Vinegar: Home Remedies and Recipes - The People's Guide to Nature's Wonder Medicines (Paperback)
My mother asked for this book for a Mother's day gift, as she is into all these herbal solutions to everything which I normally take with a pinch of salt. I am amazed to say they actually work. The handy hints and helpful tips for the uses of vinegar, honey and garlic are truly amazing. There are lots of mouthwatering recipies included, all of which I'm sure will be tried at some point in the future. So if your looking for a book for the more mature woman who has everything then I'm sure she'll have hours of fun trying out the various hints, tips and recipies in this book.

2.0 out of 5 stars I've read much better books on the subject, 18 Oct 2007

Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available