5.0 out of 5 stars A profound & endearing journey to spiritual fulfillment., 15 Oct 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: Loved by Angels: Angels Are Right Beside Us.... (Paperback)
This is a WONDERFUL book and my first foray into spirituality. Having met the author and being impressed by her joyous vitality, I was very curious about her book and eager to read it. Contrary to my usual practice, I didn't greedily devour it in one sitting. Rather, I savored each chapter letting it sink into my soul. This book fairly radiates with the warmth and humor of the author's personal experiences -- oh, and her frustrations, too. There are any number of lessons to be found and the truest simplicity in it's ultimate message -- stop looking so har. The answers are right there if you just listen and are ready to hear the answers. This book is a great gift from Sabrina Fox to those of us beginning our journey, and a probably a great affirmation for those already on the path.

4.0 out of 5 stars Insightful, honest, fun, and an easy read, 27 Dec 1998
By A Customer
This book was a bestseller in Germany in 1997 before its recent 1998 debut, and it is a real gift! Sabrina's honest presence makes it easy to like and relate to her life, spiritual desire, experiences, joys. Following the steps of her journey we are also touched by the peace, love and joy that begins to integrate within her. We learn that it is our destiny, whenever we choose to make it so, to laugh, trust, love, and so change the world. As Sabrina states in the book, "I had learned to trust in God and trust in my angels. Trust had replaced my fear that something terrible could happen any minute...There is so much to see, and fear is like a pair of dark glasses that keeps (us) from seeing the light." Enjoy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars An uplifting and sincere account that changes lives, 30 May 1999
By A Customer
A wonderful account of a personal experience with Angels that helped me to better understand what these mysterious beings really are. Angels are as much a hiiden part of who we are as they are separate from us. As much a reflection of our own 'Buddha Nature' as they are separate beings. This insight has really helped me to work with my own Angels in a joyful and spirit-filled way. Thank you Sabrina!

5.0 out of 5 stars Humorous,uplifting and inspiring, 25 Sep 1998
By A Customer
I LOVED this book - a truly inspirational look at a real person's search for the angels in their life. Funny anecdotes and honest spirituality made this book all the more believable to those of us who are interested in gaining more meaning in our lives.

Loved by Angels: Angels Are Right Beside Us....
Loved by Angels: Angels Are Right Beside Us.... by Sabrina Fox (Paperback - 1 Oct 1998)