5.0 out of 5 stars A book of profound depth; the cards actually speak to us.
Published on 21 Jan. 2001

3.0 out of 5 stars Angel Oracle Cards
Published on 2 Oct. 2010 by Joy

5.0 out of 5 stars A book of profound depth; the cards actually speak to us., 21 Jan. 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Angel Oracle: Cards (Cards)
I first came across this book at an angel seminar and then forgot all about it. This wasn't meant to be because the book kept crossing my path in many ways. After about nine months I then bought the book and have worked with it daily ever since. This book is really guided by the angels and they are there to help us in every aspect of our lives, we only need to say; "Please help me." An insight can be found to our deeper selves, often lying hidden within us and just crying to come out. I recommend this book to anyone wishing to communicate with the angels on a level so subtil but so genuine. Yes, a first class book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Angel Oracle Cards, 2 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Angel Oracle: Cards (Cards)
These angel cards are smaller than most of the oracle cards on the market so they are easier to shuffle and handle. They also differ from mainstream cards because the beautiful colourful artwork is on the card cover (the opposite side of the message). The artwork is just beautiful but unfortunately I found some of the messages quite negative. As I do not work with cards with a negative content, I had to take a few of the cards out of the pack. A beginner might be put off by words such as 'evil' and 'devils'. Once I had discarded the 'negative' worded cards, I was left with quite a nice pack of cards.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful artwork, 6 Mar. 2010
This review is from: Angel Oracle: Cards (Cards)
I bought these cards for a friend because Sulamith Wolfgang's angel art is so beautiful and they are a very lovely set to own. They come without a book though and just a short reading on the back of the cards. This doesn't worry me and didn't worry her as we both prefer to read the cards intuitively but if you want some guidance to go with your cards, this set may not suit you. The pack is very small which is nice in one way as they are easy to carry around with you and much easier to hold than some of the more well known packs. However if you are used to the larger packs such as those from Doreen Virtue, it will seem a lot smaller to you....but the artwork is far superior and second to none....really mesmeric.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but special, 4 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Angel Oracle: Cards (Cards)
I was a little taken aback at the small size of the deck when they arrived, but have decided that this size is perfect for their intended use, which is to pick out a card each day for meditation and thoughtfulness. The pack is small enough to easily carry around with you in your bag, without them getting in the way or getting damaged. The artwork is as beautiful as I remembered the Sulamith Wulfing pictures to be, and I love the mood and atmosphere that each one creates. They evoke a very soothing, reassuring, comforting and loving presence. I'm very happy with my new deck!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 May 2015
This review is from: Angel Oracle: Cards (Cards)
These cards are so lovely

Angel Oracle: Cards
Angel Oracle: Cards by Sulamith Wulfing (Cards - 1 Sept. 1997)
Used & New from: £23.26