5.0 out of 5 stars A guide to life as an adventure!
Reading 'Play to Win: Choosing Growth over Fear in Work and Life' was, like its authors profess life to the fullest should be -- an adventure! Instead of focusing on success, it focused on fulfillment (of which success is a byproduct). 'Play to Win' acknowledged and identifed elements that keep one from a fulfilled life. It educated and provided processes, complete...
Published on 21 Aug 1998

3.0 out of 5 stars Play to Win - Middle of the road
"Play to Win" can benefit your business, your marriage, your relationships with your friends, relatives and children. All in all, Larry Wilson made a good stab with this book. Anyone looking to improve their situation should make the small investment in it.
Published on 4 Oct 2010 by R W Taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book which cheered me up., 4 May 1999
By A Customer
This book is beautifully produced with short sections accompanied by little boxes containing quotations which reinforce the message of the particular section. The advice given on how to play to win instead of playiing 'not to lose' is very useful to people who always expect the worst to occur or do not make a positive move in life for fear of failure. At the end of the book I felt very pleased because I realized that I had already accomplished what the authors were trying to teach. It boosted my confidence to see exactly how I had in fact played to win, learned from my mistakes and bounced back from hardships. I bought this book for a friend who suffers from stress and negativity, and I think it will benefit him greatly. Also a very quick read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Feb 2014
This review is from: Play to Win: Choosing Growth Over Fear in Work and Life (Paperback)
Great book. A really good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Play to Win - definately, 18 July 2003
By A Customer
I went on the course and was given this book, it is fantastic, and it did change the way I think and do things. I definately play to win. If I am not happy I say so and I make my choices, I will not be told to do something I am not happy about willingly, I challenge them first.
I challenge anyone, to read it and say its utter rubbish. You will carry something about the content aroubd with you for ever.
It changed my life

Play to Win: Choosing Growth Over Fear in Work and Life
Play to Win: Choosing Growth Over Fear in Work and Life by Hersch Wilson (Paperback - 1 Sep 2004)
11.44