on 12 August 2009
I thought the book was good and on the whole very comprehensively covered quite a big area.
Yes, there are books that are more detailed on SEO but this book does take on a very wide remit and does it well even though it's a tad wordy at times, a wee bit repetitive and the author does rather over promote herself (but hey, she is a marketeer so whaddaya expect!)
A few areas where I would like to see more include Blogs, Affiliate schemes (and how these compare with pure advertising prgrammes), technorati (which I still dont really get!), the likes of Digg and Delioious (which no one in the UK seems to use - I know I asked all my pals) and Twitter (which is not mentioned at all in the book)
But these are minor criticisms.
I thought the stuff on email newsletters and viral marketing were especially useful for me but I scrawled ideas down from chapters throughout the book.
Worth getting hold of and I have to say it looked the best of the bunch from the other books I spent 2 hours perusing in a certoan big London bookshop in Piccadilly.
on 3 March 2001
one of the best books i've ever read up on about this subject. Hundreds of ideas that i have put into practice and have actually worked!!!!!
on 31 December 2014