5.0 out of 5 stars 7 Secrets of the Eucharist, 19 Jun. 2012
This review is from: 7 Secrets of the Eucharist (Paperback)
I was recommended this book by a priest and it did not disappoint! It is a very spiritual book, written in layman's language and it has given me a deeper experience of the Eucharist. I would recommend this book to any Catholic but especially to those "cradle Catholics" to whom the Eucharistic experience may have become ritualistic and who are seeking to enter into it in a deeper way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Is it possible?, 9 July 2012
This review is from: 7 Secrets of the Eucharist (Paperback)
Initially the title caught my attention, i knew there is more to the Eucharist that just 7 sectrets! What made it a fabulous small book was it's simplicity, it is concise and brings you back to the teachings of the church. It also opens the scriptures to you in a gentle way and leads you wanting to know more. I would highly recommended it. O.

5.0 out of 5 stars 7 secrets of the eucharist, 20 Oct. 2012
This review is from: 7 Secrets of the Eucharist (Paperback)
This is a great book for anyone who wishes to learn more about The Blessed Sacrament and the wonderful gift which we as Roman Catholics have received. The greatest Blessing and joy in our lives to be so much a part of Our Blessed Lord. I would recommend this book to all Roman Catholics and others not of the Catholic faith.

5.0 out of 5 stars 7 Secrets of the Eucharist, 13 Aug. 2013
This review is from: 7 Secrets of the Eucharist (Paperback)
Best book we have ever read on the Eucharist. It is very easy to understand and extremely devotional!
I heartily recommend this book to anyone seeking to deepen their understanding of and love for the Eucharist.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 2 July 2013
This review is from: 7 Secrets of the Eucharist (Paperback)
If you want to be a conscious catholic and truly participate in Mass, you need to get to know the "secrets". The work is written in a very approachable manner and quotes our Saints on the subject. For them communion was the centre of a Christian life and an act that transform, making you Christ like. Only such communion is a valid one, one that make you "be love".

5.0 out of 5 stars Where was I all my life?, 6 Mar. 2013
After reading this little book I was left with the astounding thought that I have not been receiving communion most of my life. I have been sailing through my spiritual life in a boat with no sail. Why was I not taught these little gems when I was a boy? These secrets certainly have been secret from me and I am most decidedly sad in that, but these revealed secrets have given me a truly, magnificently simple way to commune with the Holy Trinity and Heaven.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adoration, 25 Aug. 2010
This review is from: 7 Secrets of the Eucharist (Paperback)
After reading this book my adoration for the Eucharist has deepened more than ever. Recommed every catholic to read it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 30 Jan. 2014
This review is from: 7 Secrets of the Eucharist (Paperback)
Recommend this to anyone who has doubts about the real presence of the Eucharist! This book truly changed my perspective on the Eucharist. Once you read this (and not even all of it) you won't take the Eucharist in the hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, 30 Jun. 2014
This review is from: 7 Secrets of the Eucharist (Paperback)
Great little book, I wish I had read this book earlier. I thought I knew most of what I needed to know about the Eucharist this book takes you to a deeper level.

5.0 out of 5 stars A "must read" for any Catholic, 12 April 2014
This review is from: 7 Secrets of the Eucharist (Paperback)
If you are looking for an excellent read, then this is it. Vinny Flynn has provided a deep insight. Not one to miss.

7 Secrets of the Eucharist
7 Secrets of the Eucharist by Vinny Flynn (Paperback - 1 Jan. 2007)