on 15 August 2012
Totally love this. A mixture of hymns sung in Latin and English (some of the Latin hymns are also sung in English). The CD contains my favourites Pange Lingua Gloriosi and O Sanctissima and some new ones to me such as Beyond the Veil. There are 8 vocalists who take turns in being the Lead singer, so it is nice to have the variety in male and female lead singers. Top quality vocals (the music and arrangements) and the move from female to male lead (and back again) makes a very pleasant change. I love listening to hymns and sings of praise to God, but I like variety in vocals and this CD ticks the box.

Highly recommended to any Christians and especially Catholics. The CD is devoted to Sister Magdalen (RIP).
on 9 June 2014
I give this cd five stars because it has helped myself to relax to some beautiful music whilst talking and reading the bible. I recommend this to anyone who wishes to meditate, Vinny Flynn has other titles and they are just as good as this one. Great price and on time shipping as it comes from america.
on 9 July 2014
Beautiful! Very soothing music.

But I have to say that Vinny Flynn sings in that old-fashioned way where the singer REALLY warbles their voice, which is a bit distracting. It's still beautiful though, even if it makes me giggle!