5.0 out of 5 stars The best success book I have read
Published on 10 Mar 2011 by H. S. Hallam

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok
This was a hard to obtain book but I'm glad that I did. Just have to get through the exercises.
Published 3 months ago by Ms G McLeod

5.0 out of 5 stars The best success book I have read, 10 Mar 2011
H. S. Hallam "Sax Hallam" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I have reviewed this book before and I cannot recommend it highly enough. This is a man who had suffered financial failure and bounced back to being a millionaire in the earl 1970's. He gives you a system which if you follow it on a daily basis will yield massive results. I know, as in 1975 I was just about surviving with a wife and three young children to support. In eight months I had gone from driving a 2CV to driving a Rolls Royce Corniche which I had paid for in cash. I never looked back. Buy this book if you are serious about getting ahead and prepared to make some disciplined consistent effort.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the most important book I've ever read!!!, 11 Mar 2007
Richard & Lea (Kent, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I first purchased this book at the tender age of 17 after leaving school with just 2 GCE 'O' Levels. I replied to an advert in a newspaper and sat in bed the morning it arrived and read from cover to cover. I knew then as I know now that this book is the most powerful tool to success that I would ever have.

I am now 38 and have used the 'laws' explained in the book to make a success of my life in every way! If you want more from life and want to be all you can be please read this book and live life as it should be....like a dream..........

4.0 out of 5 stars The book that doubled my earnings within 18 months..., 7 Sep 2002
Michael Johnson (West Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
Millionaire Joe Karbo's original version of this book sold over three million copies by mail order, without ever being seen in a bookshop. When someone like Karbo sits down to tell you how to make money, you'd do well to listen.
This revised edition expands and updates the original text, complete with cutesy little animal cartoons to drive home various points. The style is very American, which may put off some British readers, but the self-help advice and techniques are worthwhile. It aims to improve your self-image, helps you set personal goals, and teaches you techniques of auto-suggestion so you can harness the power of your subconcious mind.
It has a subtle influence on your life: you read it and think 'Yeah, well that's all very fine, but I don't think it will help me much' and then you find your behaviour changing over the next few days and weeks.
I first read it in 1997. Within two months I had changed from being a salaried employee to being an independent contractor, and over the next 18 months I more than doubled my earnings, while still working for the same company! I reckon that was value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing book!, 3 Feb 2012
I first read this book in the 1970's, not to become rich, but to enable me to think more positively.It really does work! I was sceptical at first, but found when I followed the instructions in the book I changed my way of thinking and it seemed to open doors for me. When my adult daughter was going through some difficult times I passed the book on to her, and again the results were astounding.
I bought the book again in 2009,never having got my original copy back from my daughter! Again, in many ways it has helped me. I would imagine if you are a person who wants to really get ahead, this would be a great book, much better than a lot of self help books I've read. I believe Positive attracts Positive, and this book shows you how to concentrate your mind on your goals. I didn't actually want it for that, not being very materialistic, but it certainly helped me to obtain the things in life that were important to me. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Read it 25 years ago. It had a major impact on my life., 6 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Lazy Man's Way to Riches: How to Have Everything In The World You Really Want! (Revised ed.) (Paperback)
I owned this book, then lost it a few years ago.

I love Joe Karbo. He has a wonderful way of putting things over.

Thanks to Joe, I did what it said in the book and it worked! I have prospered ever since.

I have bought the book to replace the lost one, so that my grandchildren can benefit from this incredible man's advice.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Success Guide and System, 28 Jun 2011
H. S. Hallam "Sax Hallam" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
The original and the best success book ever written. It is simple and if you just do what Joe Karbo tells you to do it it works. It enabled me to buy a Rolls Corniche for cash within 9 months of applying his system back in the the 1970s and to create a very successful and profitable business, which I sold four years ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dynamite, 27 Dec 2009
I remember seeing the original advertisements for this book, the proposition was watertight, if it does not work you get your money back, endorsements by Joe Karbos accountant and it only cost a tenner!

Sadly my peer group at work said it was a con, a waste of money, typical American scam and none of them had even seen it! Covertly I bought a copy, read it applied it, and subsequently used its principles throughout the last forty years of my life. I still see some of those who gave me their "advice", their minds are still closed and given the opportunity of learning Joes strategy they would probably still denounce it.

They live in a different World to me, the willingness to learn from a master all those years ago, transformed my life, values, outlook, aspirations and relationships.

Successful, happy people are different, not because they are smart, well educated, have money to start with, are lucky but they are willing to listen to those who share their techniques and mind set to win. Joe Karbo and many others Anthony Robbins, Deepak Chopra the list is long, and the choice is simple, learn,change and succeed, or keep complaining and dreaming.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Aug 2012
I would recommend this book to a friend and anyone else who wishes to take another look at the way they are living their lives today and how their lives and the way they live could make positive changes for their future.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 16 Jun 2014
this is good practical instruction, but you have to commit to putting in the effort yourself and not just hoping thins are going to fall in your lap.

i have only had this book six months and already i am a billionaire!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 5 April 2014
This review is from: Roadmap to Riches (Paperback)

Used & New from: 16.93