5.0 out of 5 stars Ayurvedic Cooking for Self Healing
This is an excellent book for anyone wishing to set up a traditional Ayurvedic kitchen. At the beginning of the book there is a shopping list of everything you need to get started which is inexpensive and saves so much time. The recipes are delicious, quick to prepare and each clearly indicates the effect they have on the doshas. At the back of the book, there is lots of...
Published on 9 Oct 2010 by Sharon Jackson

3.0 out of 5 stars helping
I felt I had to change my eating habits and a friend has this book. It is a good book. It I am finding it difficult to follow and change my old routines. Still some of the dishes I have managed have been good. As with all these things practise makes perfect. So easy to slip back into old habits. I had been to a Ayurevdic Therapist so I knew I was a Vatta which made...
Published 5 months ago by MRS FIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Oct 2013
This review is from: Ayurvedic Cooking for Self-Healing (Paperback)
Clear, and not just about cooking. Also a useful intro to Ayurveda by a renowned author who inspires trust. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 Jun 2013
This review is from: Ayurvedic Cooking for Self-Healing (Paperback)
This is so great. I ordered a copy and it was delivered very quickly- unlike some sellers on here- health monthly-uk being one
And the book is packed full of lovely recipes and is simple and a great little reference.
A great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wnderful, 5 May 2013
This review is from: Ayurvedic Cooking for Self-Healing (Paperback)
Excellent ; We use it at home regularly and found is very helpful in preparing our meals..We would ask all lovers of natural food products to buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good introduction to the benefits of the ayurvedic diet, 6 Mar 2013
This review is from: Ayurvedic Cooking for Self-Healing (Paperback)
Good introduction to the benefits of the ayurvedic diet. Recipes with dosha impact and adjustments that can be made for each dosha.

Ayurvedic Cooking for Self-Healing
Ayurvedic Cooking for Self-Healing by Vasant Lad (Paperback - 4 April 2006)
12.50