Format: Hardcover|Change

on 14 March 2011
I can't give a qualified or cultured opinion about Art. I stumbled on this guy's work on the internet, told people I liked it and was bought this book for a birthday present.

It's awesome in a slightly disturbing kind of way. There is something in some of the paintings that tickle something subconsciously, it gave me the feeling of looking at an old childhood fever-dream or daydream. Moving.
on 21 March 2009
This is great art - in print and colour. Jerkas pictures are an inspiration. One can easily see how they sparked Harlan Ellisons Mind, how they created the Mind Fields through which we are allowed to wander, whenever we enter a page of this marvellous book.
on 2 February 2016
Wonderful art complemented by Harlan Ellison's short stories to match each image.
on 20 December 2015