4.0 out of 5 stars Fairly good.
Good course, easy to follow. The CD is a bit tricky to figure out, the lessons actually start at track 18, but once you've worked that out it's quite useful as a pronunciation guide. There are a couple of mistakes in the vocab but not enough to confuse you (I think this is because the guy who wrote the course isn't a native English speaker).
I would recommend this as...
Published on 13 Sept. 2010 by Steph

2.0 out of 5 stars Too hard a method to learn a difficult language
Published on 4 Mar. 2012 by Paolo

4.0 out of 5 stars Fairly good., 13 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Learn Albanian/Mesoni Shqip: An Introduction to Albanian Grammar [Book and audio CD] (Paperback)
I would recommend this as there aren't many Albanian courses out there, and I have managed to learn a fair amount even without buying a dictionary to compliment the book.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too hard a method to learn a difficult language, 4 Mar. 2012
There are not many learning manuals for Albanian on the market place. I had read this one is particularly recommended. On top of that the name of the author and his fame as a writer, a dissident etc. made me hope I was doing the right choice. Unfortunately I am disappointed. Right from the beginning the book introduces the student to a traditional method of learning grammar rules, learning words by heart from lists and follow translated dialogues full of sentences built up with structures which will be taught much later during the course. You really get confused, loose time and do not even memorize the basic patters you are supposed to learn when starting to learn the language. I have given up for the moment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought it for a friend, 9 May 2013
Ms. D. Moldoveanu (UK) - See all my reviews
My friend wanted to learn Albanian so bought this book for her. She didn't get to use it much but said it's very easy to learn off it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Learn Albanian/Mesoni Shqip:An Introduction to Albanian Grammar, 9 April 2014
stephen Walsh (BRADFORD, West Yorkshire, GB) - See all my reviews
I am sure that it is possible to learn the Albanian language through this means.The grammar seems detailed enough for any purpose.