5.0 out of 5 stars Anger Management
'Anger' Handling a powerful emotion in a healthy way, I found this book helped me with all the locked in anger that came from child abuse, so that it is released and safely. and also to helped me to learn to manage anger in a much more positive and healthy way.
Published on 2 July 2009 by J. Hall-wood

I must warn anyone having an interest in self development, those wanting to gain an insight into emotions, those wishing to develop strategies for controlling them or anyone wanting a guide when dealing with others that can't, then this may not be what you are looking for.
Published on 26 Feb 2010 by Russ. M

5.0 out of 5 stars Anger Management, 2 July 2009
J. Hall-wood "The Poet" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Anger: Handling a Powerful Emotion in a Healthy Way (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Anger, 2 Dec 2009
Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic - this book will help the reader understand themselves and others, and will help with all anger issues

5.0 out of 5 stars A very helpful tool, 31 Dec 2013
This book is a very good tool to help you understand yourself and others how to channel anger in the correct way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent & helpful book, 17 July 2013
A really useful book dealing with the issue of anger in a helpful and practical way: I also liked the 1-page summary at the end of chapters: I heartily recommend the book (I read it on my Kindle), especially to anyone that has struggled with anger, whether explosively or 'internally'.

4.0 out of 5 stars ... written from a distinctive perspective which I have found useful. Have suggested to others, 6 Sep 2014
Interesting book written from a distinctive perspective which I have found useful. Have suggested to others.

1.0 out of 5 stars For Christian fundamentalists only, or those wanting to convert, 26 Feb 2010
Russ. M (Coventry, England) - See all my reviews
It describes the human condition in relation to selected Christian scripture only and its evangelical content may offend humanists, Jews, Muslims, Catholics, Hindus or Buddhists. You will require access to a bible when constantly having to cross reference to gain any understanding of it. Finally if you find yourself angered by my review...... then this book will not help either. I gave it one star as the advertisement was misleading. It's like inviting the gas man in to read the metre only to find he is actually a Jehovah whiteness selling the watch tower.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for you unless you are christian...., 1 Mar 2011
It is really a weak form of theology this book and has no value other than to be placed with on a shelf next to the bible. I was looking for something far more personal than some references to an age old story book. Please please please don't place books like this under the self help section. It has more to do with the indoctrination of religion and if anything is something that I am ANGERED by reading in the first place. Anger and anger management really can be dealt with without having religion be the main topic. Take religion out of this book and it will be two sentences long!!!! I mustered the courage to read it to the end so that i could give it a fair review and in the hope that I would learn something but alas, no such joy. I give it one star but if I could give it a minus....I would.

Anger: Handling a Powerful Emotion in a Healthy Way
Anger: Handling a Powerful Emotion in a Healthy Way by Gary Chapman (Paperback - 1 Oct 2007)