5.0 out of 5 stars A Life Changing Book
A few years back I borrowed Gary Chapmans' book "The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate" from a friend. It impacted my life so much, even though I was single at the time and the book is aimed at married couples, that when I saw a book had come out for singles I bought it.
The reason this book will impact your life is because it not...
Published on 12 April 2005

2.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read - but fails to apply the love language concept to single people's lives.
(For those who aren't familiar with the term 'love languages' this is 'love' in its broadest sense of the word, not meaning romance necessarily!)

As with any book on the five love languages, this Singles Edition will help you identify what your love language is, understand why the actions of others do/don't satisfy your love needs, and understand what makes...
Published on 25 Oct 2009 by G. Bentham

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read for everyone, 9 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Five Love Languages Singles Edition (Paperback)
Everyone should read this book at least once in their lives it's a fantastic book I'm dyslexic but worth it

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book!, 16 Jan 2014
I love this book. Really helps you to understand yourself and also how you relate to others. Sometimes you may not feel loved, but with this book, I understand that you are loved, only in a way of that person's love language! How interesting!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Five Love Languages Singles Edition (Paperback)
The book is really amazing. It gives me ensight on dating stage. Understanding and expressing your love ones language of love makes the relationship flourish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good read, 8 July 2013
This review is from: The Five Love Languages Singles Edition (Paperback)
I recommend this very interesting read. A very insightful and helpful book and useful for helping to work out every day relationships

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Five Love Languages Singles Edition (Paperback)
I bought this as a present and my friend said she loved it and she would recommend /buy it to for others.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's gooood, 5 Dec 2012
I recommend that everyone should read this before entering into any kind of relationship or friendship. Never really knew anything about "love languages" but this made a lot of sense

5.0 out of 5 stars Changed my life!!!!, 24 Dec 2009
Ms. Pa Farnsworth (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Five Love Languages Singles Edition (Paperback)
Such a useful book. If you want to love others and understand how you receive love this is the book for you. A huge education and really interesting. An excellent book! Will not be without a copy - keep dipping back into it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, 30 April 2009
I really enjoyed this book, because it does not belabour the points that it tries to make. The author is obviously a great observer of human behaviour and conveys how we could all improve our relationships by making ourselves familiar with the Five languages of love. Well written to the point and a good read into bargain. This book is on my to keep list, so that I can refer back to it from time to time.It really is that good.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's helped me & it's helped my friends and family, 17 April 2012
This review is from: The Five Love Languages Singles Edition (Paperback)
I read this book at the beginning of the year, and within two days I felt like I'd completely changed my relationships with the people around me. The tips and advice from Dr. Gary Chapman is very straight forward and easy to understand, so there is no questioning whether you are doing the activities right.

I have recommended this book to my friends who have also read it and are now rebuilding some of their rough relationships.
I was quite cynical of this book to begin with, but now I really do believe it's worth reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 26 Sep 2010
This review is from: The Five Love Languages Singles Edition (Paperback)
How I wish I had read this book years ago, its a book that everybody ought to read.

The Five Love Languages Singles Edition
The Five Love Languages Singles Edition by Gary Chapman (Paperback - 1 April 2009)
Used & New from: 2.45