5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT LED ZEPPELIN BOOK, 12 Jan 2003
This review is from: The Photographers, The: "Led Zeppelin" (Hardcover)
Jimmy Page writes at the front of the book "This is the best, most representative photo book of Led Zeppelin that I have ever seen" and he should know! This superbly boxed and presented 335 page photo book contains 23 chapters, each chapter featuring a different photographer's work with the band. The pictures, both hand tinted and black/white, cover the entire span of the band's existence. These often candid shots capture the group both on and off stage, from an era when it was cool to be in a band.

5.0 out of 5 stars At last, this book is mine, all mine!!!, 26 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Photographers, The: "Led Zeppelin" (Hardcover)
I first orderedthis book in 2001, when I first knew of it's exsistence. After a few weeks, I was told, that it was out of print. 7 years later, I came across a book-shop (a danish) on the internet, that could get a copy for me (very cheap) and I couldn't believe it, but ordered it, and again shortly thereafter got the message, that sorry, we can't get it, since it's out of print. Then after all this time, I decided that I would try to order it on Amazon as a used copy, and I'm very glad, that I did. The copy I ordered was supposed to be in "Good" condition, and I have recently received a "good" version of Tony Fletcher's "Moon"-biography, and it wasn't in a "Good" condition, so I feared a bit what to expect, but was pleasently surprised, when I recieved "The Photographers Led Zeppelin" since I would call the condition "Very Good". The book itself is full of great pictures, and it's a beautifull book, so it looks very good in my book-shelve. I got the book for 1.600 dansih kroner, and it's a BIT pricey, but I haven't regretted it at all. After all this time, I'm at last a happy owner of this book!!

The Photographers, The: "Led Zeppelin"
The Photographers, The: "Led Zeppelin" by Ross Halfin (Hardcover - Oct 1995)
Used & New from: 185.00