5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
This is such an easy book to read it's the type you can dip in and out off; full of hints and tips on how to cleanse your energy field and lots more. A very interesting book! The best I have had the pleasure of reading in a long time.
Published on 22 Dec 2009 by Raven

3.0 out of 5 stars book
The book was very good and I am very pleased with it. But the postage was dire. It took three weeks to arrive.
Published 16 months ago by m radford

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Dec 2009
This review is from: The Pleiadian Workbook: Awakening Your Divine Ka: Awakening Your Divine Karma (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars A powerful guide to self-healing and transformation, 10 Sep 1998
By A Customer
This book has been such a big help to me, from helping me deal stressful times to really helping me get powerful energy work on myself done. I cannot reccomend this book enough to anyone drawn to this type of work. This is powerful stuff that has helped me change myself for the better in many, many ways. Thank you Amorah and Pleadians!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Pleiadian Workbook review, 29 Jan 2011
Gregory Vance (Perth, Australia) - See all my reviews
This is the second time I bought this book, my original copy is in another country! Was bought at a bargain price on amazon and as always delivery was very quick. This book has a lot of great techniques for grounding, aura cleansing and protection and so much more. To be honest with the amount of great information in this book you really do get your moneys worth. There are some truly awesome healing techniques in this with detailed information to connect with the Pleiadians to receive healing sessions. I've tried these healing sessions and they really do work. One of the main goals of this book is to align with your higher self, a major spiritual achievement but I think one that could be attained by dedicated work. I have not as yet worked my way through the whole book as you progress step by step, it is a workbook and I guess it'll take you as long as you want it to - it's not some superficial coffee table book but it is all explained very well by Amorah Quan Yin who I think is a highly knowledgable author with great integrity. I cannot stress enough that there really is so much valuable information in this book and considering what it costs to buy it's virtually a giveaway. I highly recommend it to anyone serious about spiritual development, and especially anyone that wants to connect with the Pleiadian energy. Thanks Amazon for selling it and to Amorah for writing such a truly useful and wonderful book!

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is so powerful it changes lives!!, 28 Feb 2001
By A Customer
Lightworkers take note: you will never find a more powerful book for accelerating your journey on the path of ascension. Don't underestimate the power of the exercises (as I did) because they all work! It has literally changed my life.

5.0 out of 5 stars change your life, 14 Feb 2001
In the middle of an emotional break-up I found this book and followed the course over a few months. It's probably the most important thing I've done in this life. That was a few years back and I'm now so secure and successful that I easily forget just how much the exercises changed every aspect of my life. Thank you, Amorah.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Pleuiadian Workbook, 1 Mar 2011
Iam reading this book, and so far I am fascinated and impressed by it. It is very readable and easy to comprehend and undrstand.
This book contains many meditations, visualisations, affirmations for the reader to practice.
There are many activities one can do without much ado, such as taking a light shower, to give an example.
Watch this space when I have worked through this workbook.
Just one little point: there are cds containing the meditations available from source in Mount Shasta. It would be great if some nice person could put together a package of book and cds.

5.0 out of 5 stars A big help, 15 April 2011
Ms. Sa Hunt - See all my reviews
As an experienced Reiki Master I have found this a great book to help myself, my clients and my students. The advanced healing techniques described in here are amazing and easy to use. I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to deal with stress and advance on a spiritual level.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, 19 Sep 2011
R. Cornwell (UK) - See all my reviews
There are several other books from other sources with similar exercises but the methods used here seem to go much deeper and are far more effective. Like other reviewers here I am in no doubt that they really work!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfuly helpful, 26 Jan 2014
I loved the easy reading of this fabulous book. I love the Pleiadian books. They are very straight forward and helpful in showing you who you are. I recommend it for anyone who is searching for their true destiny.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awakening Your Divine Ka., 13 July 2013
I found this book interesting because, although it was written some time ago it mentioned energy shifts in 2013 which I have been studying so I was quite surprised to find the reference in this book.

The Pleiadian Workbook: Awakening Your Divine Ka: Awakening Your Divine Karma