5.0 out of 5 stars when time began
Published on 22 July 2010 by philc

3.0 out of 5 stars 12th Planet Repeated
You can probably tell by now from my reviews that I was pretty much addicted to this never-ending series. :)

Same formula as the 12th Planet with much of the material revamped. If you have read the first in the series then you are not going to be surprised with any new revelations in this one.
Published 13 months ago by Dr. Gary D. Gorton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars when time began, 22 July 2010
The Earth Chronicles is an intriguing series of books, heavy and deep at times, and When Time Began is both revealing and thought provoking, it's easy to follow and with each subsequent book, comes more pieces of the jigsaw puzzle that is our origins. Certainly has made me say WOW! more than a few times and has changed my dismissive opinion of religion. This series has inspired me to read and study the Old Testament and to make a more mature and informed decision as to how it all began. Excellent. I find myself half way through one book and ordering the next book. The series is a must read for anyone who wants to know what the Church won't tell us.The Cosmic Code (Earth Chronicles)

5.0 out of 5 stars After milions of years were seperating each evolutionary step, suddenly hunters and gatherers are buiding temples and pyramids.., 5 Jan. 2014
After milions of years were seperating each evolutionary step, suddenly hunters and gatherers were buiding temples and pyramids with precision we are not able achvieve today and with stone blocks weighing up to 1200 tons that we cannot lift with our "modern" machinery. The story presented around historic events, archeological findings and translations of old texts might be dramatization of real events but if you stop ignoring hard evidence laying whole time in front of you, you might find the answer for two eternal human questions, how we came to existece ? and who are gods who created us ?

5.0 out of 5 stars A NOTHER "MUST READ" FROM ZECHARIA SITCHIN, 12 Feb. 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: When Time Began: The Fifth Book of the Earth Chronicles: The First New Age (Hardcover)
Like ALL of his books, this one too is amazing, compelling, persuasive, enlightening, builds rationally and logically to each of its points BUT (there's alway a "but")is a bit difficult to read. Also, as with ALL his books, Zecharia draws his concise conclusions by bringing the knowledge of many sciences together. It is a must read for anyone with an open mind and thirst for knowledge.

3.0 out of 5 stars 12th Planet Repeated, 26 Mar. 2014
Dr. Gary D. Gorton (Timbuktu) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read all of them., 17 Jun. 2011
All of these books you must read. It cxertainly enlightens you to the world we live in and I have to admit I am inclined to go along with what this guy has to say.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, 1 May 2014
Part of a series from Sitchin explaining what he believes human history is. Clearly it has been well researched, though much has been an educated guess from someone who is biased towards finding information that supports his theory.

4.0 out of 5 stars The truth revealed, 1 Sept. 2014
What a combination of controversy and cleverly told history. I have been thinking something along these lines for years but was unable to find a writer who could explain my own thoughts so eloquently as our excellent author has done so well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting book!, 9 Mar. 2012
I hope that it will made my imagination more opened. I have read Mr. Sitchin's 5 books and can say that it is very interesting and curious books.
Hope this one is, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Interesting!, 2 Sept. 2013
Mrs. CS WEBBERSON (London) - See all my reviews
I am finding this book very interesting as it talks about History from way back nearly to the Big Bang when everything came into being.

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, 13 Dec. 2012
excellent value exactly as described pleasure to do business with this vendor would use again and recommend to other people

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›