Format: Paperback|Change

on 25 April 2010
Great follow up to Miguels other books. This could be read as a stand alone book, but I feel you'd get a lot more out of it if you read at least the 4 Agreements first, preferably all of them, because in this book he takes you even deeper and pulls no punches!
on 2 March 2013
This is a really great read for people who have low self confidence and who feel that everything is their fault. This is the second book that I have read and it has changed my life, my confidence and ability to believe in myself is so much better. It makes you understand more about yourself and how your life and the way you think was moulded in your early years. Read the Four Agreements first and then this one.
on 7 November 2013
The 5th agreement connected with me so deeply and help me realise a lot. Different from the mainstream books yet learnt so much from this book. Personally this is the book I've been looking for. I highly recommend reading this book along with The 4 agreements, The mastery of love and a book by Don Miguel Ruiz junior called 'The 5 levels of Attachments'. Good luck on your spiritual/ self-development journeys wherever that may lead.
on 24 May 2015
I ordered this book along with the Four Agreements for my teenage daughter, (after hvg read them myself) because she has low confidence.

She found them both refreshing, inspiring and uplifting.

It helps that the nooks are is basic and simple as it has enabled her to learn more about herself and see life/people in a different light.

She has learnt the five agreements and tries to put them into practice everyday.

Great book
on 12 January 2012
A master of the word, Don Miguel Ruiz brings the most profound principles into warm and simple language. The difficulty then, is not in understanding them, but in putting them into daily practice; made somewhat easier by the simplicity of his language that imprints on the mind in a poetically rhythmic form.
on 19 June 2013
Kindle Books are always delivered at lightening speed and their cost is very reasonable. I have not been able to put this book down, it has truly resonated with my Spirit and speaks of the very simple truth about people's different perspective's, the truth and what distorts the truth. A really good philosophy.
on 21 November 2013
This book is simple but it is not easy. Doing what it says is the project of a lifetime and I think will yield the rewards of a lifetime. It shows a road to achieving peace with yourself and that is sorely lacking in this world. Buy it. Read it. Read it again. I will.
on 24 June 2015
Having read the four agreements and enjoyed it so much I decided to continue with the 5th. I'm so pleased I did. Now I am aware and if that's all I've taken from the 'word' in this book and the previous one then they have accomplished their purpose. Thank you Don Miguel and Don Jose
on 5 January 2015
A really useful book; consolidating much of what was in the four agreements, arguably more useful as a result (it consolidates content from the four agreements before continuing). Worth reading to stimulate reflection/personal improvement.
on 7 July 2013
Has made such a difference to my life reading this book. I wish everyone could read this. Makes life more clearer and brings such inner joy and peace.