Format: Paperback|Change

on 20 October 2010
This book is definitely worth reading in your quest for answers to life questions. Easy reading with a deep message.
on 1 September 2009
This is an excellent way of showing us how to change dysfunctional thinking and be happy, no matter what is going on around us. Clear, concise, and very informative.
on 6 October 2015
I think I like this book! I love some concepts and really do 'get' it as I'm interested in Buddhist teachings and the teachings in this book are similar however I get frustrated as it's very repetitive. I'm enjoying the read however looking forward to finishing, sorry!
on 28 May 2011
this is the last step to achieve happiness and piece. You cannot be successful without making it stop talking. read it. when you start the book it sounds kind of strange but then you realize how right the author is.
on 27 January 2015
Keyes to freedom for everyone who has forgotten and wonders why we are here and what we are meant to do.
on 7 February 2015
cant recommend this or book or this author enough. it has been so inspiring and useful to me
on 24 April 2016
The best thing about this book and other books in the series is the that they are to the point and anybody at any level can pick them up and gain something from them.
on 8 May 2014
I hardly recommend this book, All answers about the inner voice which I was confuse are all in this reading.
on 12 January 2015
Prompt delivery, excellent book!
on 23 January 2015
This book is simply great.