5.0 out of 5 stars A Complete Explanation of how Relationships are
This is the most succinct book I have ever read that demystifies the complex aspect of relationships of all kinds - with your family, friends, colleagues, lover, and possibly more importantly with yourself. It is such an easy read with clear understandable examples that I actually didn't fully absorb what it was saying first time but subsequently have re-read and re-read...
Published on 25 Jun 2001

3.0 out of 5 stars The Mastery of Love
I can't really do this book justice because I read it quite a while ago. However, I don't remember feeling as deeply touched as I expected. If I remember correctly I think the writing style was too esoteric for me. A lot of the content seemed to go over my head.
Published 12 months ago by Katie

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous! !!!!, 11 April 2014
Amazing read, brought a lot of things into focus!! A very interesting and deep book with a surprisingly simple concept.

5.0 out of 5 stars This information should be taught in Schools, 10 April 2014
This review is from: The Mastery of Love: A Practical Guide to the Art of Relationship (Toltec Wisdom) (Paperback)
No explicit sex, just how to live and guide us, not only during our own life's journey, but more important that of our children, so that we don't make similar mistakes, in many instances, inherent over decades, from our own well meaning parents. A must for every one !

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Mar 2014
My favorite chapter was about magical kitchen but whole book is full of wisdom..
]Beautifully explained healthy approach to love.

5.0 out of 5 stars crystal clear summary of how to be in this world, 4 Mar 2014
Very similar to what Marianne Williamson writes about, put over in a way which is really simple to read and digest. If you have read A Course in miracles the themes in this book will resonate with you. Delightfully easy and lots of Wow moments as I read it and understood how we are as we are from childhood conditioning or "domestication" as Don puts it. The background to all this is also covered well by the Hoffman Process.
Loved it. A really simple, easy to recall guide to self love.

5.0 out of 5 stars IT REALLY RELASES YOUR MIND FROM STRESS YOU HAVE AT YOUR RELATIONSHIP, 21 Feb 2014
I bought this book in an audio format on Audible. Listened to it 3 times in 2 days and i will do even more. As feeling the stress when my other half (if he actually trully is) wouldnt do things I wanted or thought would be benefitial for our relationship, I was suggested to get this book.
It really opens your eyes and explains in a simple way the basic principles: If you want a cat, dont buy a dog and expect to say Miau!
Get it, read it or listen to it - and you will feel more happy about your self and the world! I promise!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 6 Feb 2014
I was told by a friend I had to read this book and I feel he's given me a gift. Reading about love and relationships and using great terminology to explain. Made my bood pump and realise a lot of things I now feel I should have been applying to life beforehand

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful must read!, 15 Oct 2013
A joy to read. A deep meaningful insightful message but put so simply. Wish I had his books when I was much younger, has made such a change to my life...

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Oct 2013
I really enjoyed this book. Its style is fluid and flowing and although there is perhaps too much repetition, it goes a long way to reinforcing the themes that run throughout the book. These strands are neatly tied up in the final chapters. I really enjoyed this and would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 20 Sep 2013
It arrived on time and was a new book. Great service, highly recommend. I loved this book, it is the best book i have read so far!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 26 July 2013
I couldn't.t put this book down lots of fab information making lots of sense. Hence I've bought four agreements & the four levels of attachments too

9.45