Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Shop now Learn more

on 17 August 1999
This book is an outstanding spiritual guidebook. Readable, understandable; it summarizes about the last 20 years of my spiritual path. I will keep it, re-read it and refer to it like many people do The Bible. Sharry Fassett
on 17 November 2009
I read this book at the perfect time for me, as I was going through a dark time in my relationship and couldn't understand how to get through it. This book completely opened my eyes and helped me realise that everything starts and stops with me. A very empowering and thought-provoking read! The Author's writing style makes the book incredibly easy to digest and as I result I will be reading it again and again and again as it doesn't take long to get through. Have also read another two titles from the same Author and both equally uplifting, empowering and engaging.
on 10 March 2012
This is actually the second copy I have of this book, and I now also have it on Kindle so I can use it as a reference whenever I need it. Written very simply, and has many anecdotes that allow it to understand and remember.
on 26 June 2012
I got this book because I read a quote from the author and the words really got me thinking. So I bought the book on Saturday evening and by Sunday morning I have read it. Everybody can benefit from reading it. It explains the nature of our relationships in the most easy to understand way and everything makes so much sense. Ever since I read it I have noticed a shift in me which is now reflected on my relationships. Brilliant book.
on 1 September 2009
Anyone who is not sure about love and how to express it.. This book is for you. It explains how we can love, how we can be happy and how to achieve it. Clear examples and full explanations. Could not be better.
on 3 November 2011
Being a Dream Weaver, a story teller, interested in Toltec wisdom I was delighted to find out about this book. It confirms my understanding that we do indeed create our own reality through the force of our dreams and desires. What many people don't get is that because our thinking comes from love one minute and fear the next the outcome seems confused. Don Miguel Ruiz explains so well the value of being in the stream of love as much of the time as possible and that this stream comes from our own hearts. I can't wait to read one of his other books, 'The Four Agreements'.
review image review image
on 21 February 2014
I bought this book in an audio format on Audible. Listened to it 3 times in 2 days and i will do even more. As feeling the stress when my other half (if he actually trully is) wouldnt do things I wanted or thought would be benefitial for our relationship, I was suggested to get this book.
It really opens your eyes and explains in a simple way the basic principles: If you want a cat, dont buy a dog and expect to say Miau!
Get it, read it or listen to it - and you will feel more happy about your self and the world! I promise!
on 4 March 2014
Very similar to what Marianne Williamson writes about, put over in a way which is really simple to read and digest. If you have read A Course in miracles the themes in this book will resonate with you. Delightfully easy and lots of Wow moments as I read it and understood how we are as we are from childhood conditioning or "domestication" as Don puts it. The background to all this is also covered well by the Hoffman Process.
Loved it. A really simple, easy to recall guide to self love.
on 3 September 2014
Thanks for this great inspirational book. I have found God within me. Would definitely recommend this book to people around me.
on 6 February 2014
I was told by a friend I had to read this book and I feel he's given me a gift. Reading about love and relationships and using great terminology to explain. Made my blood pump and realise a lot of things that I now feel I should have been applying to life beforehand. It seems simple explained in the way it is in the book but things that I didn't see a certain way before. It has really helped me and I'm glad it was recommended to me.