Format: Paperback|Change

on 30 December 2013
Hilarious, and with perfect comic timing. Takes away some of the illicit the power of rude words for a 4 year old who was thrilled to get it for xmas. There's more to this book than is first apparent..... such as the lovely modelling of a family who love and accept their "Little Rabbit" despite his limited vocabulary and the later demonstration of his real verbal intellect. I've been re-reading this and giggling alone whenever I happen to see it about the house. Oh and I love the cartoons; the expression on the sick wolf's face is spot on.
on 18 May 2016
My grand daughters find the word poo quite funny but I found this book more juvenile than child like and didn't particularly like reading to the girls age 3 and 7 I was disappointed as I expected a lot better from the writers
on 9 September 2014
Absolutely hilarious book! My children love it. My children are aged 3 and 1 and they found it so amusing and ask for the book again and again. As an adult, I found this book brings out the child within and made us laugh too. It is very funny and will make bedtime reading very amusing and will end the day with smiles and laughter which is always a wonderful thing!
on 4 March 2014
As a 25 year old grown manly male, this has to be one of the best books I have read in my life time. Brings me to tears every time. A must read. Excellent use of the word 'poo'.
on 15 January 2015
We LOVE this book! Makes us all laugh out loud - kids and parents! I've since bought copies for my son's friends for their birthdays. It is quite silly but you need to have a good, dry sense of humour to find it funny. One of the best kids books ever!
on 8 November 2014
My daughter age 6 LOVES this book! She can't believe it says poo bum on the pages. She insisted on taking in into school for show and tell, Her teacher read it to the whole class and she had them all in stitches as you can imagine! If your child is a bit obsessed with certain words at this age (as I think most are ) then get this book for them, they will love it.
on 7 February 2014
Seriously who wouldn't love a book called Poo Bum - whether you are 5 or 105 this is a great little story and worth a read.
on 24 February 2015
Why has this book got such great reviews? Seems quite boring and repetitive after a few readings and the novelty of saying "poo bum" wears off. My 5 year old was mildly amused but not the hilarious book everyone is raving about.
on 9 November 2012
This book made three librarians cry with laughter, We can't wait for Story time !

can't wait to make the noises and get the children to shout out
Poo Bum
on 22 March 2016
Came across this book in a book store originally where my adult brother and I sat hysterically trying to read it through tears! Since bought it for my toddler son, and his friends as birthday gifts and t always goes down a treat! As funny for adults as it is for littles too!