5.0 out of 5 stars A great book that can be used on so many levels ..., 27 April 2015
A. REED (Finland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: People (Hardcover)
A great book that can be used on so many levels by many kinds of people. I felt free to make up my own story to connect the pictures and follow the various spontaneous interests of my twins.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning Book, 26 Dec. 2011
This review is from: People (Hardcover)
My daughter and I love books. We love reading them , collecting them and discussing them. We also love to return to them, to revisit them as it were. This book fills us both with joy. It is beautifully made, stunningly designed and illustrated and has immediately become a favourite within our grwoing library. This Christmas it was easily one of her favourite gifts and also confidnetaly one of my best gifts to her. Its simplicity is obvious but the one word illustrations are amazingly thought provoking and have engineered many great discussions about, well about people. It would make a strong addition to any library; young or old and I would recommend that all parents and booklovers purchase one for theior collection. Wonderful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book from a great illustrator, 21 Feb. 2015
This review is from: People (Hardcover)
Love this book. This is my first Blexbolex book, and it's not going to be my last. I was originally looking to buy Blexbolex's Seasons, but seeing this was an earlier release, I opted for this instead. It's a great coffee table book. Found myself flicking through again and again. Plus this is easily the best price around.

People
People by Blexbolex (Hardcover - 18 Nov. 2011)