Format: Paperback|Change

on 1 June 2014
If we want to get the most from our life we need to connect with amazing people who inspire us. Not everyone can mix with Judi Dench, Maureen Lipman, John Godber and all the other inspiring people in this book. However, our lives can be influenced just by seeing them and being aware of their stories. This alone can inspire us to be more and achieve more of who we are. I highly recommend this book for inspiring you to be the best version of you. Great photography of GREAT people.
on 19 June 2014
I had seen some of the images on the photographers' website and really liked them. I love to support artists I like so I bought the book! Wonderful shots and some information about the people photographed and what they find compelling about Yorkshire. I like that the portraits look very casual for some of the shots. :)
on 15 April 2014
A lovely book. Pictures that really show what Yorkshire people are like. A great collection of photgraphs.A really good thought provoking book.
on 14 May 2014
It is an interesting and beautifully presented book which reflects the qualities and personalities of a wide range of Yorkshire people.
on 5 February 2015
As I am a Yorkshire girl this was a brilliant find for me an excellent book with very good images.
on 10 October 2015
Lovely gift for the tyke or tyke lover in your life. Light but smart coffee table book
on 17 June 2016
Who knew so many of the countries greats were from Yorkshire truly a blessed county.
on 21 January 2015
Great books, fab photographers.