Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Shop now Listen in Prime Learn more

Format: Paperback|Change

on 19 December 2000
On starting to read Boundaries, with each new chapter I thought, what is going on? whose perspective is this from? when is this happening? and do i care? I'm a patient woman by nature, and so I stuck with it. You might ask. Was it worth it? Yes. Definately. Yes. All the questions i had were answered, but with a skill and competance I didn't expect from such a young writer. I simply wanted to stare at these characters for as long as I was allowed. Now, I'm left wondering, will I ever read about them again? If not, I for one will miss their perculiar world and even more perculiar behaviour.
Beyond this novel, I can't wait to see what this author produces as he matures. I can only imagine, but hopefully, and I keep my fingers crossed with my eyes peeled, I won't have to.
If you ever happen to read this Mister Shaw.
VERY IMPRESSIVE.
on 10 January 2001
At first i had trouble, because Boundaries dosen't flow like some books but a few chapters in i was pulled, spine first, through to it's reality, then i had no choice but to be drenched in it. I was hooked. Days past, and soon, nothing short of a massive natural desaster would make me put Bondaries down ......................................................MORE PLEASE...........................................
on 27 October 2000
seemingly random events and characters weave in and out of each others lives, and beds. Gripping, thrilling, & suspensefull. The most original book i've read in years, and the most fun.
on 27 October 2000
These are characters you'll wish you knew, loveable, sexy, disturbed, real and inreadibly rare. Brilliant