5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating; the characters, narrative, and style of writing, 19 Dec 2000
This review is from: Boundaries (Paperback)
On starting to read Boundaries, with each new chapter I thought, what is going on? whose perspective is this from? when is this happening? and do i care? I'm a patient woman by nature, and so I stuck with it. You might ask. Was it worth it? Yes. Definately. Yes. All the questions i had were answered, but with a skill and competance I didn't expect from such a young writer. I simply wanted to stare at these characters for as long as I was allowed. Now, I'm left wondering, will I ever read about them again? If not, I for one will miss their perculiar world and even more perculiar behaviour.
Beyond this novel, I can't wait to see what this author produces as he matures. I can only imagine, but hopefully, and I keep my fingers crossed with my eyes peeled, I won't have to.
If you ever happen to read this Mister Shaw.
VERY IMPRESSIVE.

5.0 out of 5 stars i couldn't put it down, 10 Jan 2001
This review is from: Boundaries (Paperback)
At first i had trouble, because Boundaries dosen't flow like some books but a few chapters in i was pulled, spine first, through to it's reality, then i had no choice but to be drenched in it. I was hooked. Days past, and soon, nothing short of a massive natural desaster would make me put Bondaries down ......................................................MORE PLEASE...........................................

5.0 out of 5 stars unusual & likeable characters, beautifully written, original, 27 Oct 2000
This review is from: Boundaries (Paperback)
seemingly random events and characters weave in and out of each others lives, and beds. Gripping, thrilling, & suspensefull. The most original book i've read in years, and the most fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars complex , unlinear narative, a very satisfying read, 27 Oct 2000
This review is from: Boundaries (Paperback)
These are characters you'll wish you knew, loveable, sexy, disturbed, real and inreadibly rare. Brilliant

Boundaries
Boundaries by Aiden Shaw (Paperback - 29 April 1999)
Used & New from: 19.50