Format: Paperback|Change

on 4 September 2013
Massage for Horses is very well explained, I found it extremely useful. I rated it 5 star because it is a very well written book with diagrams, explains the difference in a knotted muscle and a relaxed muscle and how easily it is to distinguish between the two. I have also found it extremely useful to help me in my course that I intend to do.
on 11 January 2014
This is a new area for me and I found the book to be pitched at just the right level. All instructions were backed up by clear illustrations and just the right level of information was given - sufficient but not too much. Very good value for money.
on 23 April 2013
the book is very clear to read. i very happy to find that book. Is very helpful. i learn some new thinks from that book
on 23 January 2016
I'm currently studying towards a Bsc in Equine Therapy and this book has given me so much guidance with the course. Great quality pictures and informative diagrams with easy to understand text. A definite must have for an therapist in training!
on 25 September 2011
This is a nice little book if you have no knowlege what so ever of massage but has very little real info other than the techniques which are a little vague. I would recommend this for a young person at pony club level perhaps ans is certainly usefull to read but would get it from the library as its not something you would or could go back to over and over
on 6 April 2015