5.0 out of 5 stars Massage for Horses
Massage for Horses is very well explained, I found it extremely useful. I rated it 5 star because it is a very well written book with diagrams, explains the difference in a knotted muscle and a relaxed muscle and how easily it is to distinguish between the two. I have also found it extremely useful to help me in my course that I intend to do.
Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Basic
This is a nice little book if you have no knowlege what so ever of massage but has very little real info other than the techniques which are a little vague. I would recommend this for a young person at pony club level perhaps ans is certainly usefull to read but would get it from the library as its not something you would or could go back to over and over
Published on 25 Sep 2011 by Kristal27

5.0 out of 5 stars Massage for Horses, 4 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 23 April 2013
This review is from: Massage for Horses (Threshold Picture Guide) (Paperback)
the book is very clear to read. i very happy to find that book. Is very helpful. i learn some new thinks from that book

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for a beginner, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Massage for Horses (Threshold Picture Guide) (Paperback)
This is a new area for me and I found the book to be pitched at just the right level. All instructions were backed up by clear illustrations and just the right level of information was given - sufficient but not too much. Very good value for money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Basic, 25 Sep 2011
Kristal27 (County Durham) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Massage for Horses (Threshold Picture Guide) (Paperback)

Massage for Horses (Threshold Picture Guide)
Massage for Horses (Threshold Picture Guide) by Mary W. Bromiley (Paperback - 24 Jan 1998)
Used & New from: 3.26